I N T R O D U C T I O N

Start from the beginning

She walks inside and gives me a final wave before she closes the door. I drive back home and park outside.

"Mom?" I close the door and look around. I walk towards the kitchen and find a note on the table.

'At Work. Love you. -Mom'

Like always, at work. Anyways, don't have time for this. I need to get my stuff ready for the gym.

                       Harpers Bedroom ⬆️

                       Harpers Bedroom ⬆️

I run up the stairs to my room and grab my Adidas bag and put all my stuff for the gym. Yes, I know I just came from conditioning but, working out is a must. I just love it so much. After grabbing my stuff, I walk downstairs to the kitchen and grab some cucumbers and I cut it in slices. I put it inside my water bottle with some lemon slides and fill it up. I walk back to my car and head to gym.

-- || LOGAN P.O.V || --

"Oh! Come on!" Sam says. My best friend.
"He-e-ey. Relax bro. You can redeem yourself in another game. But in this one, you lost." I wink.

We're currently playing pool at my house

We're currently playing pool at my house. Well, my new house. I just moved here with my dad and mom. And tomorrow is actually my first day in the new school. Even though I'm not gonna be the new boy because I did go to EastWood my freshman year but transfered. And no one but Sam knows why I transferred. I kinda disappeared. It was hard for Sam when I moved, but we're reunited now.

 It was hard for Sam when I moved, but we're reunited now

                                 Sam ⬆️

"Come on bro! Lets play again!" He whines.
"Nah, Im tired." I say. I collect the balls and put them in the center. I walk away and sit down on the couch.

"What's wrong man? Nervous for tomorrow?" Sam asks. He sits next to me and I turn to look at him.
"Nervous? Nah. I just don't want people to still have the same image of me. You feel me?" He nods.
"I'm not the same Logan from freshman year. A lot has happened since. They're gonna come at me with questions I can't answer." I shake my head looking down at the ground.
"No matter what, I will be there Logan." Sam, is the best bestfriend any guy can ask for. Yeah he's goofy and very stupid at times. But, he can get serious and wise too. I smile and pat his back and he smiles. "Now come on, Im gonna KICK YOUR BOOOOTY" he gets up with both his arms spread out on his sides with his eyebrows risen and his mouth wide open when he says 'booty'. He walks over the pool table and smirks. I chuckle and walk over. "Let's see who kicks higher." I smirk.

-- || HARPER P.O.V || --

I get home from the gym. It is 7:13pm and I am EXHAUSTED. I lock the door and go up the stairs.

"Harper?" Mom calls out. I stop in my tracks and go down the stairs.
"Hey mom" I smile and give her hug and a kiss on her smiling cheek.
"Oooo, you cooked dinner?" I ask as I walk by the kitchen table and look at her master pieces. I grab a piece of cut carrot that is on the bowl and bite on to it.
"Yes I did. Go wash up and come back down to eat cause girl, you stink."
"Mom!" I throw the other piece of the carrot at her.
"What? How long were you in the gym?" She laughs.
"3 hours" I grab another carrot and eat it.
"Well, go wash up and pick up that carrot you threw!" She walks over to me and smacks my shoulder. I chuckle and walk over to pick it up. After throwing it away, I run up the stairs.

I put my Adidas bag inside my walk-in closet and grab my towel. After I take my shower I put on some Nike shorts ⬇️, with an oversized white T-shirt, and Uggs with a french braid on.

After making my way downstairs and eating with my mom, I go to bed

After making my way downstairs and eating with my mom, I go to bed. I get my bookbag ready and go to sleep.

First day of Junior year, and I really hope it goes well.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys!!! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THE FIRST CHAPTER!! MORE WILL BE ON ITS WAY! I PROMISE! TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS! How can I make it better for you guys?

COMMENT
SHARE
VOTE
!!!!

-K A T H E R I N E

〰️➰〰️