I N T R O D U C T I O N

"COME ON GIRLS! HUSTLE UP!" I yell at my teammates.
"Alright, that is all for todays conditioning. Make sure you guys complete the workouts I sent out to the groupchat alright?!" I clap.
"Yes captain!" They shout in unison at me. 
Coach Drew walks over to us. And says, "Alright guys, dismissed. Have a safe drive back home. Remember if you're walking home, walk in pairs and have 911 dialed for any emergencies and remember if.."

Yeah, blah blah blah. He always says this when we're leaving from practice or a game. Coach Drew is always looking out for us because he knows what happens to girls on these streets. And plus, we're like his daughters and we appreciate him so much for that.

"Alright Dismissed!" All the girls start walking away but than he says, "Harper, stay for 5 minutes please." I stop in my tracks and walk back to him.

"Yes coach?" I ask putting my hands behind my back and looking up at him. Coach Drew is very tall. Around 6 feet, black hair, brown eyes, very sharp jaw, and he is skinny but at the same time he has a little belly. He is 35 years old with 1 daughter. Her name is Luna and she is 2 years old.

"Did any girl fall behind? Did anyone improve? Did anyone get worse?" He asks me. 
"Everyone improved, no one fell behind, but Emily showed the biggest growth." I say as I look down at my notes on my notebook.
"What did you make them do? The usual?"
"Yeah the usual, but this time I also made them jump over ropes and squat and do it over and over all over the field." I say as I point to the ropes.
"Alright. Good job. Dismissed. Be safe Harper."
"Of course." I reply, offering a big smile.
I walk away and I start to jog towards the field to pick up the ropes.

"Harper!!" My best friend, Michele shouts. I turn and I wake at her.
"What are you doing?" She walks over to me and helps me pick the ropes.
"Cleaning up. It was a good practice" I smile.
"Ugh, I dont know how you do it. Captain of the girls soccer team, works out for hours a day, and has the highest grade average in the school? Girl, props." I chuckle and I turn to look at her.
"Shut up and let's go" I laugh and start jogging back to my car with Michele following after me carrying half the ropes while I carry the other half.

"Want a ride?" We put the ropes in the trunk and she nods her head. I nod back and we get on the car.

•••• ~ ~ ~ ••••

"Alright, see you tomorrow at school. Bye. Love ya"
"See ya" She smiles at me and gets out the car. She walks to the door and I wait until she's inside to drive away.

                              Michele  ⬆️

                              Michele  ⬆️

Michele is a 17 year old girl. She has a very very small head. She has dimples, light brown hair, 5'4 and fairly skinny. We have known eachother for 3 years now. The summer of 8th grade we met. She is a very smart girl, but too lazy for her own good. She knows everything the teacher talks about but never once does homework. But than she passes her test like nothing. She would be the smartest girl in school if only she did her homework and projects. Its the only thing keeping her from having straight A's. Even though she is lazy and can't do a  push up to save her life, she does have an amazing voice.