Trials and Tribulations

(WARNING: , This Chapter is extremely short)

Brandon POV

As I sit in the court room , I just  listen to these muthafuckas lie. I  feel my blood pressure rising but I'm did my best at keeping my composure. The judge was racist as fuck and really wasn't paying attention to anything Nicki was saying. She was trying her hardest to stay calm and I could see the agitation in her face.

"You honor , Thursday night Brandon assisted Mr.Wells in the killing of his Wife Mrs. Williams. She was stabbed nine times and her pinkys were gone. Mr. William here is know for brutally killing victims."

"i object, Mr.Williams was not even in America Thursday night, he was still In Dubai. Evidnece can prove it." Nicki said searching through the folder.

"Do you have any witnesses." the judge asked.

"Yes we have several" Nicki said and Kyla, Carlin, Pont, Cole, and Tez stood up. The judge then looked at the other party.

"You honor ,That can't be the honest truth , We have 12  witnesses that have seen him commit the murder."

"All witnessess please stand" The judge said. Basically his whole side of the room just simplyy stood up.

My stomach fell in my lap. I looked up at Nicki and she seemed nervous as fuck. I don't blame her if  I get an ass of time. We had everything to prove me not guilty but these muthafuckas were not playing fair

Two hours passed and everything was winding down. I wasn't even paying attentino to the court case. Simply because I knew they were lying and in reality the shit was pissing me off. IF I continued listening, I probally wouldve cursed that fucking judge out. Another reason is because I know the real truth. Sierra isn't dead. She's the one that planned this whole thing. But she better muthafuckin run cause once I'm out of here it UP.

COLE POV

Just sitting in the cold as court room and listening to these people was making me uncomfortable.

"Your honor, Isn't it obvious that he killed her. His thuggish demenor, his gangster I don't care attitude. He doesn't care. He's cruel and also he's a threat to society. He needs to be locked away forever."

"Your honor, I object. That was a racial slur." Nicki said aggitated.

"Ma'am I didn't hear anything" The judge said. Nicki eyes damn near bulged out her head. I sat up in my chair as my leg shook. Kyla had her fist balled up and tears falling from her face. All the guys legs were shaking even Pont. They were being unfair. and the Judge really wanted me to slap the shit outta his salt and pepper grey old prune fuck ass.

Time was winding down and that's when the jury went to the judge. My hands were sweating as the judge opened  and looked over the paper work.

"Sentencing will resume after Recess" the judge said and slammed the gavel down. Ky leaned against Carlin and tears continued to fall from her eyes. I helped Pont and rubbed Tez back. I had to be strong for the guys .Brandon was like a leader to them and for him to be put down on some shit he didn't do is tearing the boys apart. We can already see that the shit wasn't going well. I just hope like hell they don't give my nigga life.After about 40 minutes the judge finally came back.

"Court is now in session, the Honorable Judge Kevin Don presiding." The clerk said.

  "In the matter of the State Vs.Williams, Mr. Williams, how do you plead?" The judge asked Brandon

  "Not Guilty, your Honor." he said

"Counsel, have you reached a settlement?" the judge said looking up from the paper.

"Yes, Your Honor. The people have agreed to time served and probation as long as Mr. Williams completes an approved anger management course." the D.A said.

"Thank you, however with this case Mr. Williams, you are hereby sentenced to 20 years in jail without bail, and two years' probation, on condition that you complete a court-approved anger management course." the judge said and banged the gavel.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Kyla screamed.Carlin grabbed her and pulled her into his chest. Tears streamed down my face, Nicki face, Pont face, Tez face and Carlin Face as we watched the police place handcuffs on him. Nicki sat in her chair and tried to hold her composure but you could tell it was taking everything in her to be strong.
We were hurting.
I mean who wouldn't Brandon was like the father of our lil family. We'd always go to him if we needed anything and he would give it to us. I'm not just talking about money, I'm talking about knowledge and shit.He was a wise man for his age and now they putting him away for 20 fucking years.

Tez POV

I walked out the court room pissed at all those muthafuckas who put my nigga up. .I started walking down the stairs as tears fell from my eyes and this old ass black lady stopped me..

"Stop crying he deserved what he got if not more. Can't be going around killing people. That's foul. Young ass kids doing what the fuck they wanna do. They need to add an extra 2 years to his sentence." she said.

"You'd be dead in 2 years. With yo old wrinkle ass,. You talm bout us young ass kids but what about yall rude as old people like yourself. Looking like you dated moses with yo old ass. Probally knew Mr.Clean when he had a damn afro.Probally got yo damn licences paralle parking a damn dinasaur. Fuck out my face." I snapped and walked off. She stood there with her mouth open but Ididn't care. She don't need to tell me what the fuck I need to cry for. Who the fuck is she?

As i almost made it to the car somebody else stopped me. I felt a tap on my shoulder and it was another old ass  lady.

"Yes" I said releasing breath from my mouth.

"What the hell. Who the fuck did you think you were talking to like that. You can't just go around disrespecting old people like that. I should smack your disrespectfu-"

"Lady on your life if you put yo hands on me I'll smack the dust of your old ass. You old too. I would tell you to act your age instead of being childish but if you did that you'd probally die. Get the fuck out my face and go on about your business. I ain't say shit to you or your old as friend , LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE"

"MY GAWD" she said shocked

"Yea, Call him cause your going to need him if you don't leave me alone" I said hopping in my car. I backed out the parkng lot and flicked her old ass off. I then sped to the hospital with alot of shit on my mind. I need to investigate alittle bit more. Sierra ass won't get the last say in this shit.

FREE MY NIGGA BRANDON

____________

Vote

Comment

Comment

Vote

I tried to make it extra long but it didnt' happpen

Leave your thoughts

I'd appreciate it

Love you babes