WTF I do.

2 days later

Tori POV

"Yall Come eat " I yelled through out the house. I had an house full of kids who all were hungry. I can't cook no 1 pack of chicken and expect everybody to get full, Nope I have to cook two packs. I've learned how to cook large instead of small. I double up on everything I do. Even when I shop too. I can never just get one thing. It's been a habit since I've been with Tez.

"Ohh baby what you cooked" Tez said comming down the stairs with Licia in his arms.

"I cooked Fried Chicken, stew beef and rice some brocclli cause that's what i wanted and yall some corn." I said turning the eye off the stove.

"You giving licia some?" He asked

"Yeah, Her's is in the fridge" I said wiping down the stove and placing the kids plat on the table.They all came running down the stairs and crowded around the table. It was alot of them , It was Quan, Mikel, Maliyah, Alicia (in her highchair), Aerial and Tori.

"Grace" I said . Everbody bowed their heads.

"Uhm Tori say grace." I said.

"Okay Auntie, ABC Thank you lord for feeding me amen."She said and sat up. The kids said amen and Tez burst out laughing.

"Baby, Who taught you that.."

"Uncle Pont, He said don't be long cause peoples be hungrey and they start eating other people and then if you really long they gonna eat you cause you was the one saying the long prayer." she shrugged. Oh my god. Pont know better than that knowing Kids are guilable . Lord Bless Vaeh and Bj over there. My phone started buzzing.

"Uh Maliyah Say grace while I grab my phone" I said walking over to the living room. I picked it up and seen that it was Kyla picture flashing across my screen.

"Hello" I answered.

"Girl , They just Found Sierra Dead"

Brandon POV

I sat back at my desk blasting my music and intuned with life. I didn't have a care in the world at the moment. My main focus was making money and taking care of my kids.

I counted the money that was stacked in a large pile from my desk that one of the strippers made.I was in the mist of counting before there was a slight knock onto my door.

"Who"

" Lisa" She said.

"Come in."

She cracked the door peeking her head inside. " Uhm You have an interview with some girl named Samantha?" she asked with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah, Bring her in" I said gathering the money and stacking it back up infront of me. Lisa left out and a beautiful dark skin girl walked in . I mean lil mama was bad as fuck. She had a fat ass on her and her tittes sat right. You could tell her ass and tits was her's too. That a good thing cause I like my women natural.

"Whats you name babygirl" I said leaning back into my chair.

"I'm Saman-"

"No , What do they Call you" I asked. She was hestiant before she answered.

"Sparkles."

"Oh really , Why are you interested in this type of work."

"Well, I need the money to get through school. My mama don't wanna help pay for nothing and my finacal aid is only giving me but so much. " She said. I nodded my head . She seemed legit.

"Age?" I asked.

"Oh I'm 19 , I'll be twenty in a few months" she explained with a smile.

"Oh okay ." I nodded.

We continued to go over the requirements to work here at my club. Shit, I have to do shit like that .. I don't want no strip club with bitches that got bullet wounds, stab wounds, loose pussys, stretch marks from having they 7th baby and no hairy bitches. Shit, I lOVE Females, But some of yall hoes are nasty. My club has to have the finest hoes. I mean these hoes gotta look good and smell good. That's why with my hiring manager he puts everybody through strategic test to see if they qualify.

"I'll send you over to my hiring manager, He'll tell you if you have the job or not. " I said standing up.

"Okay Thank you , It was nice to meet you Mr. B" She said seductively. I nodded and walked her out the door after locking my office up.

"Aye Lisa , Send her over to Johnathan and I'm finna head on out a nigga tired as fuck. " I said.

"Aight, Be safe"

" I will" I said walking out the door. I unlocked my car doors and hopped in. I crunck up the car, pulled out into the street and made my way to Tori's house to get my kids. As I was almost there i noticed a police behind me and he turned on the lights.

" Fuck" i said hitting the steering wheel and pulling over. I wasn't nervous cause I didn't have shit in the car. I removed everything when I was cleaning it out a few days ago. I rolled down my window as I noticed the fat cop come into my direction.

"License and Registration please." he said. I reached in my glove department and grabbed the registration, I dugged in my pockets and passed him my license. He started walking back to his car but then turned around.

"Are you Brandon Willams?" He asked.

"Yes, I am " I responded. I didn't have time to hold a converstation with him. I got shit to do.

"Sir, Please exit your automobile" he said

"The fuck" I said removing my seat belt and getting out the car.

"Sir Please stand at the rear of the vehicle." he said. " I'ma need backup" he said into his walky talkY. I wasn't even doing shit and this nigga talking about a muthafucking backup. The fuck.

I watched the cop as he slowly went through my vehicle grabbing an ass of shit and moving shit around. The fuck this nigga thought this was. He ain't gone find shit , so ya boy wasn't worried.

The other police pulled up and as cars was riding by niggas was starring. The shit was embarressing and I was ready to get the fuck home and chill with my kids.

"Mr. Willams, You are under Arrest for the Murder of Mrs.Sierra Williams whom I'm believing is you wife. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed to you by the state. .......

______________________________________

WHOAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Vote

Spam me with Comment

Long Comments

Did you see it comming..

Was it good or nah?

Feed back

Thanks Babes

XOXOXOX