Till Death Do us Part

Brandon POV

"Brandon , what is this" Sierra asked holding out a small wrinkled sheet of paper.

"it's paper , Sierra duh , What it look like?" i said grabbing my jordans and the tooth brush to clean the outside. It was scuff marks all around the base of my shoes from when I went to shoot some hoops with the boys earlier.

I felt a pair of eyes buring a whole in my face and heard Sierra tap her foot. I looked up and seen she had tears streaming down her face. I blew breath from my mouth while throwing my shoes and tooth brush down. I snatched the paper and my facial features soften and I directed my attention to her. Her eyes bulged out her head and she cried harder.

"I fucking hate you BRANDON! " She screamed as she ran to the closet throwing all of her shit into the Loui Vuttion Suit case.

"Nah , Baby it ain't what it look like" I said throwing her shit out the suit case.

"You saving bitches numbers on a small sheet a paper and adding hearts around a selective few ain't what it look like?" She yelled. I tried grabbing her hand but she snatched it away. " Don't you fucking touch me" she said through gritted teeth.

" Mommy , Are you okay" I heard Aerial say outside our doorway. Sierra looked at her and smiled weakly.

" Yeah , baby , Mommy's okay , go get your sister and yall go pack your bags" She said and wiped her face. Aerial nodded and headed towards her room. When she was out of my eyesight I looked at Sierra.

" You not taking my kids" I said sitting on the bed taking her clothes out of her suit case. She snatched the suitcase off the bed and onto the floor.

"Just watch me"

~Comming Soon

______________________-

THEY'RE BACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!11

YALL THANK @iAmNicki_ , She helped bring Kyla , Carlin , Brandon, Sierra , Tez, Tori, Nicki , Niyah and more back! It's more drama and I'm doing things with this book thay'd never do with another ! I'm nervous about doing it but hey , I wanna see what yall gone say. You know once I hit publish. I'ts out there. In this book I'ma need to pay close , close , close attention.

REMEBER TO VOTE

COMMENT , COMMENT , COMMENT

AND FAN/ FOLLOW!!

NOW IS YOUR TIME TO ASK ANY OF THE CHARACTER ANY QUESTIONS !!!! I MEAN ANYTHING THAT'S BEEN ON YOUR MIND! THEY'LL RESPOND TRUST ME!!