Turn UP Turn UP!!

Carlin Pov

The girls left  yesterday and today is the day that we pulling up there little do they know. Brandon got us our own hotel and shit so yall already know we finna turn the fuck up. I done had all my shit packed since the girls left. They thought they was the only ones that was finna turn the fuck up. SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT, I doubt that seriously.

My phone started buzzing as I hopped in the truck. We had to be to the airport at 2 cause our flight leaves at like 3:30.

"Yo" I answered

"AYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TURN UP NIGGA , TURN UP WE FINNA BOUNCE OUT THIS BITCH" Pont yelled in the phone.

"AYEEEEEEEEEEEEE, TURN UP ON THESE NIGGAS! i still can't get over the fact that they tried to hide that shit doe."

" Mann, We gone Pop up in that hoe like WASSSSSSSSUUUPPP"

" Nigga you stuipd where the hell you at?"

"Shit I'm on my way to the airport, Wea you at.?"

"Same shit, I'm actulaly finna pull in" I said driving down the lanes tryna find a park.

" Aight nigga, Meet me by baggae claim"

" Aight"

I hung up after I finnaly found a park and parked my truck. i grabbed my bag and locked the doors. Yea , I said bag shit I don't need 5 bags like Kyla took. She had a bag for pants , draws , shirts, shoes and bathroom shit. That's doing too much, All she had to do was put that shit in one big ass suitcase and call it a day.

I walked in the airport and made my way towards Baggae Claim. Brandon, Tez and some other nights beside them.

"Who is you?" I asked putting my bag on the conveyar belt.

"Chill , He good,That's Nicki Man" Tez said. I nodded my head and examined him.I didn't like that nigga. It was something about him that ain't sit to well with me. When we get on this plane, I'ma make sure this nigga in front of me. Ion trust niggas ion trust to sit behind me.

"AYE TURN UP , TURN UP , TURN UP" Pont silly ass came in with this damn Hawain shirt , some Cargo shorts and some flip flop, big ass shades and some flowers around his neck.

" Nigga where the fuck do you think you going" Tez asked . " We going to Dubai not Hawaii" We all burst out laughing.

" Uh stuipd , stuipder , stuipidest and ....hold up .Who the fuck are you!" He said starring at Issac." Have we met? Are you lost homeboy!"

" Aye, This Nicki Boyfriend"

"OH.....AnyWays TURN UP TURN UP TURN UP...Yall ready?" He asked throwing his bag on the Conveyar belt.

"Hell yeah, shit finna go turn up with these Arabians" Tez said

"Aye , Turn the fuck up Yall , A nigga too happy he leaving these states."

"Flight 45 Dallas to Dubai one way Now Boarding." they announced over the intercom.

"That's us nigga Turn the fuck up." I said making my way towards the double doors.

" Hold up, What if we go missing or some shit and they can't find us. I gotta let my baby know Where i'm at what Flight i'm on and everything else. Shit a nigga can't afford to get lost" Tez said typing on his phone. I knocked the phone out his hand.

"Nigga they don't know we comming lets go" I said continuing to walk." You gone buy me a new phone too, Dropping people shit and stuff like you rich or some shit. I'll rob you and Kyla asses. Yall ain't shit." He said talking shit and running to catch up. I shook my head and boarded the plane. We all sat by each other it was Issac , Brandon Pont, me and Tez. I was stuck in between these two fools. The plane lifted off into the aira nd these muthafuxckas went crazy.

"Hold up , Hold up , Put me down." Pont said holding on to his seatbelt.

" Lawd , Don't let me fall out this sky, Forreal, I don't do heights , but I'm only doing this to catch my Wife. Man Lord!I love my life. I'm to fine to Die! i can't die just yet! i can't. If I die I don't want these niggas killing me. I wanna go out as a real thug all day everything. Keep me near the cross lord Jesus! hallelujiah ,Amen Thank ya lORD" Tez said opening his eyes. " The fuck you starring at me for. Shit , If this muthafucka go down, i know where the hell yo ass gonna go. If I don't see you with Wings ...hahahahah. Well nigga i'll know you got horns instead"

" TAKE YO SCARY ASS TO SLEEP" i semi-yelled

"Fuck No Nigga you stuipd,You take yo stuipd ass to sleep."

"All yall shut up and take a nap. Shit YALL sound like Tori and kenzie" Brandon yelled.

" I got mind control over Brandon , He be like Shut the fuck up I be quiet but when he leave i be back talking again." Pont whispered repeating the line from Friday.

I shook my head at them and got comfortable in my seat. this was finna be a long as flight.

Brandon POV

Everybody was knocked the fuck out execpt me. I wasn't tired I was chilling ready to fucking land. I ain't gone act like I like being damn near 37,000 feet up in the air but shit, That's the only way I'ma experiance life outside of the states.

"Attention all passengers please make sure your seatbelts are on , We're about to experiance a little bit of turbulence"

I clicked my seat belt on and check and made sure my niggas was straight. Shit Tez look like he had a fucking parachute on his fucking back like this nigga was fucking right. I burst out laughing and just as I did the plane started shaking.

"AWH HELL NAH, WHAT THE FUCK !" Carlin said damn near jumping out of his seat. with his fist up.

"AHHHHHHH FUCK, FUCK , FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, IT'S HAPPENING . I AIN'T READY JESUS." Tez yelled

"WE ALL GONE DIE, YALL WE GONE DIE! SHIT JUST GOT REAL, YALL BETTER BELIEVE IN SOMETHING CAUSE ON GOD...NO NO . LORD FORGIVE ME I DIDN'T MEANT TO PUT IT ON YOU I'M SORRY. LORD PLEASE FORGIVE ME OH MY GOSH , I'M FINNA DIE. I'M GONE DIE" Pont yelled.

"NIGGA SHUT THE FUCK UP"' Carlin yelled.

"BOY YOU GOING TO HELL , GOD GONE GETYOU" Pont whispered

"AWH SHIT, I GOTTA SHIT , I GOTTA SHIT. LET ME SHIT BEFORE I DIE!" Tez yelled.

I couldn't even be scarred no more , i was dieing laughing. These bitches forreal acting the fuck out. Shit I ain't gone lie I was scarred for a minute , shit it feel like you finna fall out the fucking sky. shit but what they was doing was fucking priceless. They was scarred as hell.

"Thank You we will be landing in the next 5 minutes, Please gather all of your materials and make sure you check the cupboards for your belongings Again Thank you." The flight attendant annouced. i looked over and these Niggas chest was heaveing up and down as if they done ran 5 miles.

"Punk asses' I said getting my shit.They eyed me and I burst out laughing

After the plane landed we went to go get our shit from baggage claim.

"Aye yall we litterally bounced out that bitch" Pont said holding his chest.

"I swear I thought I was dieing , I was praying and everything" Tez said getting my shit.

"Carlin woke up ready to fucking fight. What you gone fight? the turbulence" Issac laughed. Carlin shot him a look and issac shut up . I burst out laughing.

" Yall Bitch made niggas" I laughed They eyed me and started laughing harder. They scary asses.

_______________________________________________

Vote

Comment

Tell me what you think

I wanna know your thoughts?

Fan/Follow

Thankx babes :)

"