Never had he ever felt such torment.

The night before, he thought that seeing her hurt was the biggest agony. He was wrong. Seeing her dead and not moving was.

One more person he cared about was dead all because of the curse of his family.

"I'm going to kill them all. I'll burn their homes down if I have to, but I will avenge Belle." Rebekah spoke after wiping her tears. Only rage and fury shone through her bloodshot eyes as she looked ahead into nothing with a determination.

Elijah met Rebekah's gaze and he was reminded of who all were responsible. Anger ran through his veins like electricity and he swore to slaughter the lot of them. 

Never had he felt such fury, such rage, course through him. He was a calm man but right now, even Rebekah couldn't recognize her brother underneath the hard and cold expression of his face.

Isabelle meant a lot to both of them and now, she was gone.

Although for a very small time, but she had still kept the Mikaelsons more united than ever and they were forever indebted to her.

"Let's go," Elijah whispered, standing up again and walking out of the airport with nothing but bloodlust in his mind.

⚜⚜⚜

Isabelle could feel the blood in her veins begin to burn as she laid there with her eyes closed waiting for the Volcanic Ash to spread through her whole body and tear her soul apart.

Her ruby pendant began to glow on its own accord and her soul was sucked into another dimension.

She felt something soft and warm underneath her as if she was sleeping on feathers. She did not feel any pain or suffering. 

She could feel the cool air surrounding her body and her senses picked up on the scents of flowers and musk. 

All the pain that she was in was gone, her heart was beating normally and her lungs no longer struggled to breathe.

She opened her eyes slowly and was met with the colorful skies of paradise. She sat up and on looking around, she noticed the beautiful place she was in. 

Butterflies flying freely towards the beautiful, exotic flowers. Birds chirping peacefully and their sounds getting mixed with that of the mesmerizing waterfall. 

All her eyes could see were colors. Green, pink, white, yellow. All the colors that represented the Angel Realm. It was then, that she realized that she was in the Garden of Eden. The Garden of God.

That was not what she expected when she felt the stake pierce through her heart. 

She had expected suffering and agony. Torment, as her soul turned into ashes piece by piece. 

She had expected pain and torture and certainly not being back to the garden she had spent so much time in as a child.

"My sweet little girl." A voice caused her to turn on her heel and she was met with the sight of her father standing a few feet away with a wide smile on his face.