Chapter 5: Welcome To Hell

Brent's P.O.V

"Emmeline! Wake up!" I jump around on her bed, making sure she wakes up.
"Whatttt??" "Be downstairs in 10 minutes, today your going to Huntington High!" "Fine..." Next, I go for Lexi. Yay, being hit with a pillow!
"Wait! Did you just say getting hit with a pillow? I NEED to film that!" "Did I really say that out loud?" "Yep" "Just get ready, will ya?" "Fine." As I leave her room, I move down the hall to Lexi's room. Ignoring the 'Do not disturb' sign on her door, I enter.

Emmeline's P.O.V

As I drag myself out of bed, I walk over to where I have my outfit planned out.

I put on some light make-up and grab my bag, exiting the room.

"Emmeline! Change, you're not wearing that on your first day of school!" "Chill Blake

"Emmeline! Change, you're not wearing that on your first day of school!" "Chill Blake. I'm not changing..." "Fine, your fault when you get dress coded..." I grab breakfast, eat quickly and wait for Brent and Lexi.
"Come on Lexi! Your gonna make us late!" "Shut up Brent!" Finally, they both walked downstairs. Lexi looks mad, note to self, DON'T get on her bad side today.
"LET'S GO! INTO MY CAR!" "Emmy, you don't have a car yet..." "You say that? Yet you forgot your keys upstairs, that's why I have them." "Em, get in the car!" The ride to school is silent, that's until Brent decides to break it.
"Emmy, I'll get Crawford to show you around today!" "Nope. Not gonna talk to anyone new unless I have to!" "Ems, come on. Please?" "Nope!"

We arrive at Huntington, and girls swarm Brent. Lexi and I are being pushed away, so we walk to the main office to get my schedule.
"Excuse me?" My voice is quiet, why am I so nervous all of a sudden?
"Excuse me?" Lexi speaks up, her voice sounds like she's annoyed. Is she annoyed because I was so quiet? Can't be.
"What? Lexi, I thought you got expelled!" "WRONGGGGG! Now can she have her schedule?" "Name?" "Em-Emmeline R-R-Rivera..." "Oh great, more trouble. How many more of you are there? Here's your schedule. Now scram!" She rolls her eyes, and we leave, I'm a bit quicker than Lexi. But hey! I'm new!
"T-thanks Lex..." "It's all good, now for rules. #1 Don't get in trouble. #2 Stay away from Jax Tyrell, he spells trouble. #3 Most importantly, don't talk to me, I have a reputation!" "Come on Lex! Don't be so mean to Em!" "Shut it, Brent! Now Buh-bye!" She walks off. Wow. GREATEST SISTER EVER! (I feel like I'm making Lexi sound really bad. Trust me, she's awesome!) 

-First Period-
I walk into class, all eyes on me. Great.
"Hello, you must be Emmeline, you just transferred here from boarding school?" "Yes." "Blunt. Wow, I like it!" "Shut it, Tyrell! Now, all the grades are mixed depending on your skill in each subject. Now, please take a seat next to Tyrell, Miss Rivera." No. She used my last name, get ready for the questions. Wait, Tyrell? As in Jax Tyrell? NO NO NO NO NO THIS CAN'T BE GOOD. Somehow I find the strength to walk up to Jax. Please don't talk to me!
"Hey, you're hot." "Don't talk to me" "Blunt, nice work Emmy!" "Don't call me Emmy..." "Tyrell! Rivera! Stop talking, don't make me give you detention!" "It would be my pleaser to have detention with Emmy!" "I said to not call me Emmy!" "DETENTION BOTH OF YOU!" I sit through the rest of the class silently. Great, detention! And I did nothing to deserve it!

-Lunch-
I walk into the cafeteria, grab something to eat and scan the room for Brent. Instead, I see Jax. Great.
"Lost Pumpkin?" "What do you want?" "Aww, someones trying to be tough!" "Stop Tyrell, don't mess with me" "Why? You'll flick me? Come on guys, let's leave Little Pumpkin alone" I grab his arm tightly, making him wince. Turning around, I give him a death stare.
"Oh trust me, I'll do much more than that!"

Dun dun dun!! What will happen? I don't know, maybe just a fight. Maybe Lexi getting involved. Someone being sent to the hospital? ;3

Just kidding! This isn't the end!

-The Next Day (Before School Starts)-
"I told you not to mess with me, Tyrell!" "Aww, what's wrong Pumpkin?" That's when I lose it. I punch him, I've been through enough! He's just making my life worse! He punches back, within seconds, we're in a full-on fist fight.
"You evil child! You're an idiot! You make my life worse! You just think you rule the school, don't you?! Well here's some news! YOU DON'T!" I punch him in the face, he tries to go at me, but I duck. I go in for another hit, that's when I'm pulled away and someone steps in front of me. I look at whose pulling me away, it's Brent.
"Let go of me, Brent! This is my fight!" "No! Lexi will sort things out, I can't risk you being sent to another boarding school!" "LEXI! STOP! HE'S MY FIGHT!" I see her being punched, that's when I rip Brent's arms off me and run into Jax. He pushes me away and kicks Lexi in the stomach. His 'friends' are holding me back so all I can do is stand there and cry. I after what felt like hours, an ambulance pulls up and takes Lexi. I just fall onto my knees and sob. This is all my fault. She just needs to be okay, I need to be strong for her. Who knows, Dad went through the same thing, but it ended worse.