Chapter 1: Home...

Edited

Brent's P.O.V
"Boom! Welcome back to my YouTube channel! I hope you guys are having a great day, and a great week! So today, I am here with..." I point to my siblings, "Lexi!" "Blake!" "Brice!" They all say simultaneously.
"And we are doing the sibling tag, so let's get on with the video," I'm about to ask the first question when there's a knock on my door.

"Lexi, can you get it?"
"No," she says bluntly
"Please?"
"Why can't you?"
"Because I'm setting up the video," I try to reason.
"All you do is sit around all day!"
"Well- well you're stupid!" I say, trying to think of a good comeback.
Brice eventually gets up and grabs the door, well that was useless... when he opens the door I see Mom.
"Kids! Come downstairs please, someone's home!" She says cheerily.
"Be there in a minute, Mom"
"But she's here now..." I jolt up at the word 'She's'
"Wait, you mean..." I trail off.
"Yes, Brent. Now everyone come downstairs."

I practically trample everyone. As I stand at the top of the stairs, I prepare myself. I walk down and see her sitting there, looking as if she's going to cry... It breaks my heart.

I decide to scare her, I tiptoe up behind her.
"Boo" I softly whisper in her ear.
"AHH!" She turns around, immediately slapping me...
"Ow!" I groan.
"Sorry!" She looks up, just noticing who I am now.
"Bubba!"
"Still with that nickname Emmy?" I say as I pick her up and spin her around.
"Maybe..." She says cheekily.
"Boyfriend-Preventer... Stop hogging her to yourself!" Lexi states.
"Boyfriend-Preventer?" She questions.
"Don't ask..."
"Okayyy... LEXI!!!" She runs up and hugs Lexi, staying away from Brice and Blake. Considering their past together, I can't blame her. They never really got along.

*A Few hours later*
I knock on her door softly, no answer. I try again. This time she opens the door.
"Emmy, can I talk to you?"
"Sure! Shoot," I close the door behind me.
"Emmeline, were you crying earlier?" "W--whattttt? Nnnoooo."
"Em, your stretching your words. You're lying."
She looks down, I place my hand under her face and have her look at me.
"You can tell me... I'm Brent. No one else."
"Y-yes..." I look down and finally notice her bandages around her hands. My eyes grow wide.
"What h-happened?"
"I--I got in a fight... That's why I'm home early."

She takes a deep breath and begins explaining.
"Brent, I got expelled. Amanda was calling me stuff, and I had enough. I yelled at her, and we got in a full on fight..." She takes off her bandages, revealing her hands covered with blood.
"At least tell me you won, right?"
"Yes, Bubba..." she laughs. I let her continue her story.
"When we were in the nurse's office, they didn't believe me when I said she through the first punch. Yes, I knocked her out cold, but that was from self-defence!" I sit there shocked, at least she didn't through the first punch, that would have made it worse.
"Brent, are you mad at me?"
"Never. You did it out of self-defence. Plus how could I stay mad at you?" I pinch her cheeks. "But you should really be getting some rest. Tomorrow I want to introduce you to my fans!"
"Okay. Night Bubba, love you," She hugs me, taking me by surprise.
"Love you too Little Rivera. Good night," I whisper back.