No answer.

"GERARD, GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE."
Frank yelled, cupping a hand around his mouth.

And then, the door busted open.

"Frank, what the Fuck it's like 1 AM- wait, who's this?"

"That's YN, we need a place to stay."

"Frank, no way in hell are you fucking someone at my hous-"

"NO, NO! SHUTUP! I'll explain latter, I promise."

"You leave me in a tough position, Frank."
Gerard finally gave in, and smiled.

He opened his door for the two, and they all wandered inside.

Frank wondered who he was asking 'Ready' earlier. It was not YN, so maybe, he was asking himself.

He pondered what his answer was.

RUNAWAY 911
CHAPTER THIRTYTWO

Frank sat on Gee's coutch, abandoning his the luggage to the old wooden floor. Seeing him do so, YN did the same.

While Frank was layed back, YN was sitting on the edge of the coutch, hands crossed in her lap.

"You don't have to be so... stressed."
Gerard said to YN, running a hand through his unwashed red hair.

She nooded, but only scooted back a foot or two.

Gerard jumped backwords onto a old patchy recliner, and moved his gaze to Frank.

"So...  what exactly is going on?"

Frank answered,
"Were running away."

"So... how did this happen?"

"Well, earlier tonight I found her out on the woods... she was running away. I brought her back... My mom was being a bitch so, I desided to run away with her."

Quiotly, mikey came into the room drinking a juice box. He carefully sat on a pile of bean bag chairs, and listened into the conversation.

Frank continued his speeking,
"Actually, YN- ...why did you run away?."

As a response, she shrugged. And looked away.

Just thinking about... it.

She felt sick.

"Yeah, why did you?"
Asked Gerard.

"I would also like to know, but I won't force you to talk."
Mikey spoke.

Yhen, there was a wave of silence, everyone looking at YN. She felt vulnerable,  even with Frank and Mikey- who she was happy to see.

"Don't be so quiot, YN."
Gerard smiled, warmingly.

"She dosent talk, gee."
Frank spoke a little to soon.

"Why?"
Gerard said.

"She just dosent. Don't worry about it."
Mikey said, taking a sip of his apple juice.

Gerard put his hands up infront his face and pleeded, "sorry, sorry, I won't ask anymore."

Frank got onto his hands and knees, and grabbed YN'S notebook from the Thomas duffle bad.

"What are you doing Frankie?"
Gerard asked.

"Nothing, don't call me that gee-ie.."
Frank responded.

Mikey snickered,
"Thomas the tank engine?"

"Shut up poker face."
Frank snorted.

He passed YN the notebook, and a pencil with a dead eraser.

For some pretty odd reason, the eraser made YN a bit sad, but she got over it in seconds.

RUNAWAY 911
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE

YN held her prised notebook on her lap, twiddling the sad pencil on in her left hand.

"Left handed?"
Asked Gerard.

YN nodded a no.

"Right?"

Again, another no.

"Ah.. the weird one were you're both?"

YN nooded a happy yes, smileing brightly.

"So, with that notebook, can you tell us why you ran away?"
Frank asked.

YN nooded no, dred over comming her face, her normally flushed cheeks turning white.

She couldn never tell them why. She could barely grip the fact that what happened, happened.

"Did something bad happen?"
Frank asked, curiosity filling his eyes.

She nooded yes, her palms sweting. It's like maggots were squirming in her now losely closed fists. Her pencil sat in her notebook spiral.

"What happened?!"
Mikey asked, choking on his juice- almost.

He was leaning forword, looking at YN with consern.

YN teared up, memories filling her mind.

The look of her dads eyes through the crack of the door. Oh, that fucking door. His eyes were insane, and you could see fresh blood reflect from them.
And the look of her mom's eye.

Dead.

Her mom's head, distanced from her body, red jello chunks squeezing from her kneck like toothpaste. Then a bone just hanging there, like a swing.

YN didn't notice it, but she started to cry, and she was mumbling  this time. She was shaking vilontly, and her puples were as huge as a aingle, wimpy, grain of sand.

"No no no no... daddy, no.. mommy.. no. Nonono. I.. i.. i-no..."

How did she barely remember before, that she saw her mom get murdured, only earlier that night.

She looked up and saw Frank standing infront of her. How much time had just passed? Seconds? Housrs? No, one single minute, sixty seconds she was mumbling.

She stopped, and lostened.

"YN, are you okay? Please, give me a sign...?"

She wasn't okay.

She stood up, and ran. But, only a second latter, she tripped on top of Frank.

The impact hurt, YN'S elbows instantly becoming red connected to the floor, on the left and right of Frank. It hurt, like a frying pan to the nose.

But her nose was fine.

Her she's hit Franks harshly, her well, brests, aching baddly. Horribly.

And her knees hit the sides of Frank like her elbows, and theye hurt just as much.

But what hurt the most, we're her lips, resting softly upon Frank's.

But the kiss was like needles instead of bliss.