the plan

Christine p.o.v
Okay I think I have the plan now, time to tell it to JENNA! Oml I just can't get over her she is just so cute and kind awwwwww. CHRISTINE you know you need to stay to the task at hand! "Okay Jenna I think I have the plan!" I say. Jenna says "awesome! What is it." I say "I will ask jake to have a sleep over at his place and it may sound childish but truth or dare or spin the bottle!" She says "actually that is not a bad idea. Good job Christine!" Oml ahhhhhhhh "thanks  Jenna!" I say trying to act like I was not freaking out. I walk up to jake and I say "hey jake, how would you feel have a sleepover at your house to help get Michael and Jeremy together" "sure, I think that is a great idea, and maybe while you are at it maybe you help me with rich." I laugh "maybe!" Rich walks up and says "hey jakey D!" Jake blushes. Ha ha ha I don't think I have seen jake blush before "hey rich!" He says. I say "hey rich, how are you doing?"  The short boy says "I am doing good, you?" I say "I am doing good, I was just asking jake if he could do a sleepover at his place to help get Michael and Jeremy together!" The short Male laughs "about time, the tension between them is so hard to bare." "I know, did you see Jeremy today he was super jealous that I was taking to Michael, it was freaking hilarious." Jake responded "1.that is super funny and 2. CHRISTINE WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!" "Jake I have told you before, I am a grown woman I can say what I want!" "Christine I am with Jake on this one, you are to pure for swearing" rich said. Ughhh that is so unfair! You know I am calling him out on it. "You only say that because you love jake!" I say. Rich and jake's faces went red so fast.ha that is what you get! Rich shouted "what noo! I so do not well anyway I have to go bye." Rich ran away so fast. Man how does he run that fast for being so small. Jake shouted "Christine why would you say that!" I laugh and add "because I knew it would get to him, also did you see the way he blushed it is clear he likes you!" And with that I walk off.good my plan is In action. I walk up to Jenna and say "the plan is a go!"

A.n
Hey guys cats here been awhile since a real chapter anyway I started school and it is pretty good! For the first day I went to school as Brooke and someone knew who I was! We are now friends! Also I am pretty sure this is my longest chapter because this is at 501 words, wow right! Well baiii