Omg JENNA

Christine p.o.v
I saw Jenna And went running to her! I screamed "JENNA!" I think I really scared her, because her face is really red. Jenna answered " h-hey Christine!, what do you need?" I answered " why did you think I needed something?" Jenna responded "because that seems to be the o-only reason why people talk to m-me." I thought that is not why I talk to you, you are funny, sassy, and a great friend, and not to mention she is really cute, I just want to give her a hug. I think I might actually do that. Christine then hugged Jenna and said "that is not why I talk to you, you are worth so much more than you think, JENNA YOU ARE GREAT! Jenna face was really red, did I hug her that hard, man I am stronger than I thought I was,COOL. Jenna sniffled and said "thank you so much Christine!" I happily responded "no problem, Jenna!, now for what I wanted to talk to you about, ok so you know Jeremy and Michael right?" Jenna asked " I think so is it the Jeremy who you are dating?" I responded "kinda... he broke up with me but honestly I thinking of breaking up with him for the same reason, which was we were jut better as friends." Jenna add "okay, but who is miles, or at least that what I think you said his name is." I laughed and add "Michael is his name and he has a huge crush on Jeremy, he has for I think 10 years, awesome right! And I want to get them together, because they have so much in common, like the fact they have been friends for 12 years or so." Jenna exclaimed " WOW THAT IS A REALLY LONG TIME, LETS DO IT! WHAT IS THE PLAN!......

A.n
So yea third time today new record for me also I would love to say the ship of Jenna and Christine is so cute, at first I did not like it but now I see that it is so CUTE, also just so you know the italics mean that it is the thoughts of the person who p.o.v it is. By the way Jenna is such a good character who I feel just does not like themselves, and you will see that is this book also pink berry and rich jake will also be here.
~cats