This is not awkward

Michael turned down his music and took one headphone off. My Michael says "sooo, Jeremy what do you want to talk about?" Jeremy responded " well, first of all I had no idea that you were taking the bus today, you didn't say hi." Michael answered " ummmmm, about that, I saw you were with Christine, and I did not want to interrupt whatever was going on?" Michael sounded unsure of what he said. Jeremy responded " awwww, you are so kind Michael." Just then Christine walked up and sat next to Jeremy. Michael said " oh hi Christine." Michael waved. Jeremy almost shouted " hi-i Christine!"  Christine said " hi, Jeremy, hi Michael, how are you?" The question was at Michael, but Jeremy didn't get that and said " I am goo-od, you?" Christine laughed " ha silly the question was at Michael." Jeremy stammered "oh sorry.!" He blushed. This hurt Michael, he loves Jeremy so much and he is just so lovestruck for Christine. Christine said " so Michael how are you?" Michael answered "I am okay, wish I could be better tho." Christine frowned, Christine knew of Michael's crush on Jeremy and was trying to get them together, but she just could not brake Jeremy's heart. Christine responded " aw, what would make you better?" Michael mumbled " being with Jeremy." Christine and Jeremy could not hear whatever Michael had just said. Christine said " what did you say?" Michael blushed and said " ummm, not having to go to school." Christine was pretty sure that was not what he said, but was not calling him out in front of Jeremy so she will wait to ask. The bus came to a stop because they were at school. Michael sighed and said " well see you guys later." Michael rushed off the bus he could just not stand the awkwardness between all of them mainly between Michael and everyone else, because he does not want people to get inside his mind. The only person who has was Jeremy, and Jeremy will not notice Michael for anything.
————————–
A/n
Soooooo yea second chapter published. Do you guys like it? If you want anything to happen just tell me In the comments. Soo on a scale of 1/10 how much do you guys ship boyf riends