New life? 8

Laura's POV
I clenched my fork and laugh at the biggest mistake this child has ever done in her life.

"What the fu-" I stopped Jimin as he got up.

"Don't worry," I smile at him as I pull out strands of spaghetti out of myself. Disgusting.

"Ok you bi-" I stopped both May and Melissa from going any further.

"I'm telling you don't worry," I say as I finish up taking all the food out of myself. I stand up and smile at her,

HYUNA'S POV
I typically don't like fights so I kinda shut my eyes. I squinted a bit once I heard a slap and Ashley screaming.

I open my eyes to see Laura literally dragging Ashley on the floor by her hair.

"Don't f***ing mess with me bit*h, or else I'll tear your limbs apart." Laura said as she threw her on the ground again.

I felt that, ouch.

"Ow, jee-minie oppa help me get away from this animal. Take her to the mental hospital." She snickered.

Does she know the position she's in?

I felt myself getting angry, like almost as angry as Laura was herself.

Everyone started crowding around us, May was cheering Laura on, Raina was shocked, Rae was distancing herself but still watching, Miya, Melissa and I were watching. Laura actually like almost killed her.She was liike punching her face and kicking her. Jimin tried pulling Laura away so that she won't get in more trouble then she might already get,

"HEY! HEY!"

Sh*t, it was too late.

*TIME SKIP*
Laura's POV

I was in the office, smiling. I looked fine, Ashely on the other hand... a beat up dog. I don't even know why Jimin was in here for, he's innocent but the stupid principal won't listen.

"Ok so I need you two to sit apart and write what happened along with witnesses."

"can i go then?" jimin asked.

"no you were also a part of the fight, ashley said it." the principal said while Ashley slowly smiled with a black eye.

"what a liar," he mumbled.

I wrote 12 people, other than Jimin. And Ashely wrote 6. We see 18 people coming down to the office.

"OHMYGWAD ASH, WHAT LIKE EVEN HAPPENED? YOUR FACE!  DID YOU FALL OFF YOUR BIKE ON YOUR WAY TOO SCHOOL?" Brittany asked seriously as she viciously touched her bruises on her face

How did she even get accepted to this school anyway ?

"n-no.." Ashely whimpered because of the pain. Then she started explaining the fight.

"You're like so! ugh!" Brittany slapped Ashely
across her face.

"You're ruining my reputation!" Brittany cried.

What is she even talking about. I didn't bother listening to the rest while I got distracted by talking to the others.

HYUNA'S POV

We walk in to see Brittany slap Ashley across her face as started getting scolded by reputations. As if she hasn't gotten abused enough during lunch.

"Laura..." May said disappointingly

"that was... AMAZING! Damn i'm proud," she said a little bit too loud and Laura smiled.