Creep. 5

*TIME SKIP*
School was over and it was finally the weekend. I still was shocked by that text but I chose to ignore it so I blocked it. We got a limo for fun to drive home.

"Hey guys I wanna go shopping who wants to come?" Miya asked
"OH ME ME ME ME!" May exclaimed.
"Count me in!" Laura added.
"Sorry, Kookie and I are watching a movie at home today." Melissa said happily which earned herself a small glare from May.

"Thank me for giving you that idea to use as a nickname." May smiled.

"i told you i thought of it first, and yea im not coming."

"Melissa noooooo. Please come. I thought we agreed that we weren't gunna let boys get in the way in our life." May pouted.
"We never agreed to that." Melissa replied.
"Oh then it must've been a dream. Anyway that dream is telling the truth, we shouldn't let boys get in the way."
"That won't happen, don't worry May. We won't try to ruin your happiness."
May sighed and turned to me.
"Hyuna please come."
I didn't answer cause I was in deep thought. That text has really gotten to me.
"Helloo?! Hyuna!" She said while waving her hand in front of my face.
"Yeah? Oh, No I don't want to go."

"Whyyy?"

" I have homework to do sorry." I lied.

"We don't have homework.."

"Anyway, you seem a bit off ever since this morning." May said suspiciously.

"Really? What makes you say that?"

"The fact that your hands were cold throughout this whole day even though it's like 30* Celsius outside."

"Haha that's weird." I laugh and pulled my phone out and went on IG.

"You know what, I'll stay with Hyuna at home. We can watch a movie or YouTube vids, order pizza, play games." May sighed happily.

I needed something to take my mind off of that text so I needed it.

"Sounds like a plan." I smile.

*TIME SKIP*
"WE'RE LEAVING!!!" Miya yelled from the front door as Laura, Raina, Rae and Miya left.

"BYE BYE GET ME FOOOOOD!" May yelled from the living room.

"YOU'LL BE ORDERING PIZZA!" She yelled back.

"I STILL WANT FOOOOD."

Then we hear the door shut.

May runs up to her room and I do the same.

After changing into comfortable clothes, I knock on May's door and she yells 'come in'
I walk in and I started squinting immediately. Her room was really bright and filled with pink. We sat down on her couch as she grabbed the remote.
"Oooh let's watch a scary movie!" She suggested
"You know how I feel about those types of movies May."
"Aw please let's watch 'Truth or dare.'"
"Fine but as soon as someone like cuts their finger off or any organ of their body, I'm done."
"Ok let's watch Snow White after!"
"I'm not watching a useless princess who eats an apple from an old strange not normal looking lady, and needs a prince to wake her up that's so dumb."
"She's not useless she's an elegant pretty princess."
"That needs someone to save her."I rolled my eyes at the thought.
"Whatever order the pizza already." She replies
"You do ittt."
"I don't wanna speak, I'm nervous."
"Ok but when they come you'll answer the door and pay." I compromise with her.
"Deal."