New enemies. 2

Once we walked in, the class went full on silence. 

"Are you girls the new transfer kids?" The teacher asked.

"Yes!" May said is a cheerful tone smiling at the teacher.

"Ok. My name is Mr. Choi, please introduce yourselves." he said.
We went from Oldest to youngest. Melissa went first, "My name is Melissa." She said as she was scanning around the room. "I'm Raina." She said covering her face cause she was laughing. "I'm Laura." Laura said as she had to face the struggle of keeping a straight face because of Raina. Then It was my turn. "My name is Hyuna." I said causally then i glance over to a group of girls and boys in a corner. The girls were giving glares but i ignored it. "My name is Miya." She said casually, "My name is Raven but call me Rae." She said calmly and there was May being May. "The names May but call me May." She smiled. I see one of the boys who were next to the girls give a smile and it was kinda like a soft gummy smile. When we first walked in he seemed like a cold person but I guess I was wrong.

"Haha ok girls sit down anywhere you'd like." Mr. Choi smiled.

The class was in rows and the only available seats there are, are scattered around so we just sat down wherever we liked. I sat down next to a girl named Heaven, she was a really nice sweet girl. After taking a few notes I get a notification from our Group chat and i slowly take it out of my pocket to see what it says.

Perfection♥️

Guysss, we're getting a few glares. I don't like it, like i know im pretty but they don't have to keep staring - Meli Deli

is it the same girls next to the group of boys? - Miya Miya

yea, they seem so bratty and selfish and obbessive - MayDay

they do, they can kys - Meli Deli

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"MELISSA!" the teacher yelled which made us all snap back into reality.

"Its your first day here and you decide to go on your phone?" he asked while walking up to her and stuck a hand out gesturing to give him the phone. She sighed and gave him the phone.

"You can text your boyfriend another time when its not during my class." he teased her and the class went all "ooooooooh." even though i was a few seats away, i could still hear Rae mumble  "immature."

"i don't even have one." she replied annoyed and started to take notes. I hear one of the group of boys laughing at Melissa and i turn around to see behind me and i see this one kid smiling with bunny teeth showing, it was adorable. Melissa looked at him irritated and mouthed "What are you looking at?"  he smiled at her and turned away to talk with his friends.

*TIME SKIP*

It was lunch and we went to the cafeteria with Heavens' guidance she showed us around and we picked a table and sat down. We started eating, talking, laughing until i hear a girl yell.

"BTS IS COMING!!!" and everyone in the cafeteria cheered.

"BTS? behind the scenes is coming?" May asked confused.