8

a/n:

This chapter is a flashback! Also thank you guys so much for the many reads and votes that I received in this book. I will also be changing the title of the book. The titles too long >.<

ok then! continue reading!

_________

Ten years ago:

Kuroko Tetsuya POV:

Aomine-Kun and Momoi-san just entered high school as 1st years. I'm a 3rd year so we didn't see each other as much as we hoped. They were busy with their basketball activities and I was busy being a trainee at Teiko Entertainment.

I was really lonely in high school. No one knew me and I knew no one. I never got much sleep in the Teiko dorms. I slept during study hall at school. At night I worked on dancing and vocalizing with many other trainees who were also desperate on debuting. I had a friend at Teiko Entertainment, his name was Ogiwara. Many of our coaches complimented us on how well we worked together and earning compliments is usually very difficult.

Ogiwara-kun is extremely kind to me which is rare since everyone is everyone's competition.

Being in a cut-throat business is mentally and physically exhausting. We have to be fully aware of the current political state of the world and many other world-changing events, so if we were to be interviewed we would be ready. All trainees are also required to know more than one language, at least to know and understand English. Foreign Languages were easy for me. Mostly dancing, vocalizing, and rapping was a problem. My stamina is very low, sadly. Last week, a fellow trainee was dancing too hard and her nosebleed and fainted. She was sent to the hospital. She was praised for training so hard.

___

While I was walking to the dorms late at night I saw a teenage boy dancing through the window glass. I believed to be ballroom dancing or ballet...? I couldn't tell, but he was good. He made minor mistakes, but his mentor seemed displeased. I waited outside for his dance practice to end. (Which is a bit stalker-ish but whatever)

When he stepped outside the building I greet him.

"Hello, I'm Kuroko Tetsuya. I saw you dancing you're really good."

He scoffed and brushed past me, ignoring my statement.

"You have to relax your muscles in order to dance with a flow," I said to him while trying to catch up with him.

The teenager rolled his eyes, "And what would you know about dancing?"

I ignored his rudeness and kept talking to him. "I'm a trainee at Teiko Entertainment."

"Ha! A trainee? You'll never make it. Look at you. You're too thin. Your looks are too average. What makes you think you can correct my dancing?" The man said with venom on the tip of his tongue. Reminding me of a snake ready to swallow me up anytime.

I felt a ping in my chest. Most of his comments were true, but I know he didn't mean it, I think.

"What makes you think that 'your' dancing will help you make it? I was just trying to help. Besides, your teacher only points out your mistakes, never correcting them," I didn't mean to respond rudely like that, but it seemed it had to be done.

He just stared at me and never said anything. No form of shock had shown on his face. Just blank.

It was getting awkward fast so I offered if he would like to get coffee with me. Surprisingly he accepted my offer using an excuse like, 'I have nothing better to do'.