3 - Problematic Adult Bank

Start from the beginning

"Well hello, Mr. I'm sexy without my glasses!" Mrs. Watanabe cried at the sight of him, "Why are you still wearing those anyway?"

"I'm still waiting on my contacts." Arata lied then returned his attention to me, "Niika, can I borrow your notes for English class? I need to copy them real quick. I sorta left mine at home."

"Uh, sure. Just give a second..." Then I realize I don't have it with me, "Oh crap! I left it on the front desk of the office this morning! I'll be right back!" I suddenly sprinted before anyone could respond. I didn't get very far though, I accidentally bumped into someone after just making it through the doorway. I was about to fall when some slung an arm around my waist and pulled me back onto my feet. "Gomen'nasai!" I shouted immediately. I was going to say something else, but that was until I saw his emerald eyes and more importantly, his white hair. "White?" I murmured quietly.

"Takashiro Niika-chan?" I looked at this white hair boy who I've never met before.

"How do you know my name?" I asked the first thing popping into my brain.

"Ah ha! I was right! You are pretty!" He shouted, "Here! Your English notebook miss. The Secretary told me to give this to you since you were in my new homeroom. After meeting someone like you, I know I'm going to have a great first day. You're almost like a lucky charm Niika-chan!" Little did I know, and I don't think he knew either, we had moved into back into the classroom. His face was just so close I kept backing up, until I felt my back hit the wall. He must've known at this point that we were inside, because he removed his arm from around my waist then put both hands on the wall so that I was in between them. "You will wish me luck today, wont you?"

Suddenly he was tapped on the shoulder by the blue-haired stalker who sat in the corner, "Um, Excuse me?" The new boy looked at Sugata. He one of those Sebastian Michaelis smiles on, "You're trespassing in my circle of protection here." We both looked down we were right by Sugata's desk. It was then I sweatdropped. "If your going to do that, can you please go over there?" When he pointed to the other side of the classroom, I sweatdropped some more.

"Seriously? That's your only problem with this?" I asked. He looked at me.

"Is there something else I didn't include?" Instead of sweatdropping some more I facepalmed.

"Excuse you..." My brother had come over with the same expression glued to his face, "That's my sister so if you don't mind..." He grabbed the new boy and push him away, "I'd like you to stay about this many feet away from her, okay? Do we understand each other here?" Arata seemed to get bigger, while the new boy only seemed to shrink.

He gulped, "Loud and clear, sir."

"Oh there is no need for the honorifics, just call me Arata." He told him casually, but his expression was still the same.

"Whatever you say, Arata..." Suddenly his tone became cheerful once again, "Then you can call me Kazuma!"

"Kazuma-kun? You're already here?" Sensei had appeared finally, "I was just looking for you!"

"Don't worry, ma'am! I made it here safely! And in one piece too!" He shouted as he saluted.

"Good. Now all I have to do is introduce you to the class and we can get started." Sensei then made the class quiet down and had the new boy come up front, "Everyone, we have a new student. Fujimoto Kazuma-kun. Why don't you introduce yourself?" After this new guy, Kazuma, finishes talking to the class, even making them laugh. He sits next to Sugata in the back and class starts not even a moment later.

A Few Minutes After English Class started...

The teacher starts writing stuff on the board, "Today we'll be learning how to give simple compliments. Now open your notebooks and copy these words." She then started to write a couple of words. Pretty. Beautiful. Adorable. Cute. Handsome. And Lovely. As she continued to write I could help but notice a conversation was starting the back. And it obviously was coming from Ms. Watanabe.