1

February 17th, 2003
Yadriana

Tending to the gardens isn't hard at all. In fact, it's my favorite thing to do around here. Other then wait for my son to come back from day care. My father said he will distract me from my work so he sent him somewhere else only to let him return at five every evening.

I smiled as I hear the sound of the daycare bus, lifting my head up I took of my gloves and wipe my hands on my dress before turning around seeing the bus itself come to a halt in front of our little cottage outside of the city. With the garden in front it'll give out the perfect home to raise a child. If only.

The door of the bus opens and out came a little boy holding a backpack that seems to be as big as him. Little Samuel ran to me with a big smile on his face, his curly brown hair bounces as he does so. Some could say we are siblings from one look at our heads. His dimples became visible, so does his freckles as he came near his arms open wide.

He got his freckles from me, his father gave him his dimples. My father.

"Ma!" His little voice squeals as he hugs my thighs, I was a pretty short woman.

"Hi Samuel, how was your day?" I asked picking him up and into my arms. He gave my cheeks a squeeze. Without another word he had wrapped his little arms around my neck, his face hidden from me now as he finds comfort in his mother's warmth.

"I missed you" My heart broke at his tiny words.

"Mommy misses you too" Giving his forehead a kiss, I bend down to pick up my gloves, shoving them into my pocket before walking to the house. I froze, there stood in the front door. My father. Samuel didn't know that, all he knew was that this is his father, my husband. Not the other way around, I don't need his mind corrupting that easily.

I didn't smile as Samuel giggles, wiggling out of my hold I gently set him down.

"Dada!" He smiles running into my father's arms. A scowl made its way to my face but I got rid of it just as fast. Joe, my father, picked him up and twirl him in his arms. I refused to go anywhere until my son is back in my arms. When Samuel finished laughing, Joe let him down but still had a tight grip on him.

"I'll take him for a shower. Clean the living room while I do so please Darling?" He said with a sickening smile before grabbing Samuel and walking up the stairs without another word.

I glared at the back of his head, calmly yet panically I went to the living room spotting a stain on the wooden floor from his wine. I scowl before quickly cleaning it. It took me awhile before I was done, by the time I was Joe has walked down with Samuel in his arms. My baby boy was laughing and wiggling his red hair, water spilling everywhere.

I walked up to him.

"Ah-ah, you go ahead and shower darling, I'll go cook us some food. It's time we give Samuel his favorite meal no?" He smiled at me, I narrowed my eyes as he leaned in.

"Or would you like me to join?" He whispered in my ear. With one movement I've turned my back on him and headed upstairs.

~~

Walking back downstairs I can't help but feel anxious about Joe's actions. He wouldn't dare touch his own son would he?

Taking a turn from the living room and into the kitchen Samuel was no where to be found. Instead I found my father gently mixing ingredients into the soup.

I sat down with shaky legs.

"Where is my child" My voice was harsh, I didn't want it to be but it was instinct.

My father didn't turn around, he simply poured some of the soup into a bowl. That's when I saw it, a child's finger.

Samuel's finger

I was frozen, not being able to move a muscle, sweat was pouring down my back in both anger and fear. I looked back to the entrance. There was blood on the walls. My father turned and smiled as he walked towards me with the soup in his hand. A plate in the other. I didn't dare guess what was underneath the covers of the plate.

"Why, enjoying his favorite meal of course" he set the bowl of soup in front of me, the plate behind it. With one quick flash he lift up the covers and I couldn't help but let out a scream. Sprinting myself from my seat he held my arms behind my back, holding me there against my will as I screamed louder and louder, my feet kicking, tears streaming down my face.

"YOU BASTARD" I screamed as he growled pushing me back down onto the chair.

"YOU ABSOLUTE PIECE OF SH-" He had shoved my son's penis into my own mouth. Bile rosed up in my throat as I struggled against his hold. His hand coming to my mouth forcing me to bite. Once I did, I spat the rest not the ground.

Shaking I looked back up at the plate, Samuel's head was there, staring at me. His guts were laid beside his head, his brain exposed at the top.

"I haven't seen this much of a reaction from you for awhile" He purred against my neck licking it. I let out a loud cry earning a slap. The impact making me fall from my chair onto the floor.

Laughing, I squatted down to my own level.

"I can't help but get turn on by you" He smiled leaning over me, I chocked on my own sob as he unbuckled his belt and slid it off.

He used his belt to hit me thrice before tying my hand up together. I was shaking with anger, agony, lost and fear.

"I can't say he tasted better than your mother" He whispered. I cried harder at the thought of her. He laughed and smacked my breast and then reared my clothes apart.

"Since you didn't eat your meal, don't mind if I enjoy mine" His eyes glinted before he dove down. I let out a scream, praying, hoping that anyone out there would hear me.

No matter how loud I screamed, I knew no one would come to my aid. I knew it'll be on me to escape from my own creator.