Beginning

June 1st, 1999
Yadriana

I tried not to scream.

Not for awhile now have I gave him the satisfaction of getting a reaction out of me. It was a sign of weakness, a sign of submission. I won't give him that.

I wasn't stupid either, he said it was a normal family tradition, I called it bullshit. Nevertheless being the good daughter I am, I never disobeyed. I was under his roof and he was feeding me away from death. I'll leave when I am strong enough.

Cutting through my thoughts my father thrust into me, his hands squeezing harder around my neck. I kept my eyes closed as the bed buckles against the wall. If it falls I'll surely be taking another beating. I would have to just pray when he does, he wouldn't hit my stomach, my baby.  A scream threatens itself to escape my lips as he uses his knife to trail down my neck, cutting slightly, just enough for the pleasure to glint in his eyes at the sight of my blood.

I held it in and squeezes my eyes even tighter, my mouth set into a thin line. He throbbed inside of me and I gave a shudder of disgust. Leaning down to where he cut me, his tongue poked out licking away the blood and cleaning the wound like an animal. No doubt giving me some sort of infection.

His hands gripped my breasts tightly causing my breathing to stop, I always hated when he touched me.

"Aren't you sweet" He growled into my ear giving my wound another lick.

I kept my mouth shut and sit seemed he didn't like that as he pulled back and slapped my face harshly, my head was whipped to the side.

"When I speak to you, I expect some sort of reaction" He snarled at me with his yellowish teeth.

He pulled out of me making me sigh in relief before I was turned onto my stomach, my eyes widening as I immediately refused, trying to crawl away but he only just pulled me back, keeping a hand on my head so I was shoved into the bed even further. With one thrust, he was in my ass.

My father let out a groan of pleasure as tears make it's ways to my eyes but I refused to let them fall. A few more thrust and he was done, releasing his sperms into my ass he took his hand off my head and I stayed limp. I wanted to be dead, I was beyond disgusted.

A scream escaped me when his foot unexpectedly landed on my head. A few tears actually slipped. His foot shoved my head to the side, exposing me to him. I kept my eyes closed, it gives me a sense of peace, as if this is merely a nightmare.

"Is that a tear?" He asked, then in seconds, boomed with laughter.

"You are crying because you pleaded your father?!" He screamed before holding my head up by my hair. His body pressed up against mine once again, his tongue gazing my earlobe.

"What a disgrace to the family, just like your mother" I felt anger boiling inside of me as I thought of my mother, I inwardly snarled receiving another smack to the head.

He chuckled as his hand slipped under me, passed my baby bump and to my sensitive core. He slipped a finger in dry.

"Submit, Yadriana"

*
Well that's a start