Three's A Crowd?

I lead the two boys up to my room, "we could have a little fun since they've gone out?"

"What kinda fun?" Mikey raised a brow, eyes on Jack.

"What, like-? Are you saying what I think you're saying?" Jack questioned, looking between me and Mikey.

I just smirked, "or you could both miss out..."

"I'm in," Jack bit his lip, pulling my body against his.

"Are we really doing this..?" Mikey questioned, though soon joined in, pulling me away from Jack's lips and onto his.

Jack smirked and moved behind me, slowly pulling my shirt off, breaking mine and Mikey's kiss. Mikey's eyes went straight to my chest as i ran my hand through his hair. I felt Jack's lips on my neck, sure to leave hickies as he sucked on the sensitive skin.

"Babe.." he mumbled against my neck, pulling me onto his lap.

I hummed a response as Mikey slipped a hand into my underwear, his finger teasing my clit slowly.

I felt Jack smirk, grinding his hips against me slightly. Fuck, I could barely breathe with both of them touching me like that.

---

Rye's POV

If there was one thing I'd learned about Andy, it was that he worked fast. We'd been in the house only about thirty seconds and we were in the bedroom half naked.

He pushed me onto his bed, his hands moving to undo my jeans before pulling them off and onto the floor. His had already been discarded, though I pulled his shirt over his head and threw it onto the growing pile of clothes on his bedroom floor. That left us both in just boxers, and he smirked down at me.

---------

oooooooooh (this isn't edited)