cuatro

Roxy's P.o.v.
I leave the room to go check up on the kids. "Lunch time, everyone!" I shouted to gain the attention of all the little ones. They all came running in, some pushed others.

I went back inside, watching the kids go to their cubby's and pull out their lunch. I sat on the countertop keeping an eye on the children. I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I pull out my phone to see a text message from an unknown number.

From: Unknown number
Hey, it's Lilah's dad. This is my address apartment 36b on 1234 Point Sq, North Bergen, NJ 77417.
(You guys it's a fake address and also I forgot new jerseys zip code bc I haven't lived there in years so forgive me)

I quickly added him to my contacts as Mr. Dolan out of respect.

To: Mr. Dolan
Okay, when do you want me to come?

From: Mr. Dolan
I can make you come anytime ;) but for right now, do you think you can swing by at 8?

To: Mr. Dolan
I'm flattered however, I'll have to pass up :)  I get out of work in a few minutes, I can swing by then?

From:Mr. Dolan
Sounds good, babe x

I only rolled my eyes at the pet name he called me. I put my phone back in my pocket and hopped off the countertop. "Alright kids, naptime!" I said cheerfully as the kids disposed their trash into the bin.

I helped some kids pull out the play mats we use and placed it on the floor. The little toddlers laid down,  I pulled their blankets over them. I played a CD that has peaceful lullaby songs softly in the background.

I headed over to the baby room to make sure the babies were fed, cleaned up, and napping. Thankfully, Joanna did her job and took care of all of them. I went over to the office to clock out before I headed out to my car.

I got into my black Honda Cr-V. I love this car so much. It's my baby, I worked so hard to pay it off. It's honestly a super safe car too, so if I plan on having kids anytime soon, they are safe with me.

I drove up to my apartment complex. It wasn't anything special, it just provided the shelter a single, lonely woman like me needs. I click the elevator button to proceed up to the 5th floor.

I unlocked my apartment and threw myself on my couch. "What a day." I sighed with a growing feeling that today was just the beginning of what's to come.

I took a shower and changed out of my clothes to look a little more presentable and less tired to Mr. Dolan. I picked out a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a shirt with the tommy hilfiger design but instead it has the word 'babygirl' written across.

I paired my outfit with my white nike air force 1's. I left my hair down and kept my face bare. It seems like I'm trying to impress them but, I'm really not. I just hope I can save Lilah from whoever she was kidnapped by.

I looked at the message Mr. Dolan had sent me and read the address one last time. Then, realization struck me. He lives right next door to me! What the actual fuck. I'm so oblivious to so many things.

How did I not notice before? I never see them in this building or anything. I lock my door before, knocking on Mr. Dolan's door softly.

"Babygirl, huh?" He smirked, opening the door for me.

"That's my name don't wear it out." I winked playfully however his expression  and wandering eyes read lust.

I went to sit down on his couch only to notice, Lilah's uncle lives here as well. He was kind of just sprawled on the loveseat. "Good evening, Mr. Dolan's." I giggled almost inaudibly, now noticing how intimidating their stares actually are.

"You can just call me Grayson or Gray." Lilah's uncle answered giving me a slight smile.

"You can call me daddy but I go by Ethan. Whichever you prefer." Ethan spoke huskily as his mouth twitched up into a smirk.

"Seriously, E?!" Grayson groaned causing me to let out a small laugh.

"Well let's just began shall we?" I said cracking my knuckles in the process.

"Do you have any idea on who might be a suspect?" I asked the both of them, noticing their slight differences in appearance despite being twins.

"We have a few..." Ethan spoke darkly.

"I am more positive in one person in specific. " Grayson added on.

"Who would that be?" I asked slightly growing interested.

"His name is Zayn.." Grayson answered hesitantly as if he didn't want his name to come out of his mouth.

"What does he do that makes you think he is a suspect?" I continued asking.

"Well, you probably aren't familiar with the dangerous side of life like we are. But one thing I can tell you is that, he is the boss of one of the biggest drug cartel in the world." He explained leaving me on a cliffhanger.

"You guys can't be that bad, right?" I asked growing worried when they just stared at me with a blank expression.

"Right?" I nervously chuckled, slowly shrinking into the couch, wishing it would consume me.

"You have no idea what your getting into, babe." Ethan stated, making my stomach grow an uneasy feeling, once again.

Short ik ik smh but I wanted to finish what I started in yesterday do tada :))

Anyways I want a favor from some of my readers, if you have any good psycho/stalker/killer Dolan twin fanfics, let me know right here ⚠

lmao literally it's ALL I've been reading since I got back on wattpad. Ty for making it this far akekeke ily guys