Chapter 3

****Cameron's P.O.V.****

I woke up and looked at my phone and saw that it said 9:00 so I decided to go check on Mackenzie. Before I checked on Mckenzie I went to see if our guest was still here but he isn't. I walked down the hall to Mckenzie's room and opened her door and I saw her sleeping peacefully but with hayes in her bed and his hand wrapped around her waist. I got out my phone and took a picture and then tweeted

Do u ship #Mayes ?

After I tweeted that I went down stairs to help Shawn fix breakfast. We were having pancake's and bacon! When breakfast was ready I went to go wake up Mckenzie.

****Mckenzie's P.O.V.****

I woke up to cameron kissing my forehead and telling me good morning and to wake up hayes for breakfast. When I got out of bed I went to go take a shower before I wake up hayes.i got in the shower and rinsed off my body quick.after u got out of the shower I got dressed in some blue jeans and a top that said love on it that I had from the orphanage.i put on some white vans also my only shoes and a beanie that cameron gave me.

When I was finished. I went to the bed and layed down and wraped my around around hayes and I got closer to him and I leaned into his ear and yelled HAYES WAKE UP!!! After I yelled that he got up immediately and said why did you do that?!?!? And I told him because he needed to get up for breakfast.

Hayes finally got out of bed and then I made it then we made our way down the stairs to go eat. When we went to the table for breakfast cameron looked at me and then I just fixed my plate because I didn't know why he was looking at me like that. After breakfast I asked cameron why he was looking at me like he did and he said because he walked in my room this morning and saw hayes in my bed,and I just said oh and then went to the living room to go watch TV.

When I was watching TV I heard the front door open and I saw Taylor and some girl that had brown hair and brown and green eyes and she was wearing a tie-die crop top and some high waisted shorts with a bandana.when Taylor came over to me he introduced me to the girl and told me that her name is jordyn and that is his gf. I told her mg name and then we shook hands.after I met her Taylor said he was bored and said that he wanted to do something so I said how bout swimming and he said no then Nash said how bout a board game and Taylor said no again and then he said how about TRUTH OR DARE!!! And we all agreed and say in a circle.

Taylor asked me truth or dare and I said dare. He said

I dare you to go do 7 minutes in heaven with hayes!

And I just sat there until hayes pulled me up from the floor and brought me to my room since he doesn't have one cause he doesn't live here(that's why he slept in my room cause 1 he doesn't live here and 2 he usually sleeps in Nash's room but they had a guest)when we were in my room we just sat in the bed until hayes leaned towards me and started kissing me and the kiss was amazing! Until I heard Taylor tell TIMES UP. Then we both went back to the living room and sat down in the circle. It was my turn to ask Taylor truth or dare and he picked dare...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Figure out what happens in the next chapter!🔍