School rules

Mr. Dunkeld: The gym teacher, for some reason hates the dab....He wears a white and orange basketball tank top and has a beard. Always wears shorts.

This is rules over the diension jumper school...failed to listen the first couple of times results in warnings, the next, detentions, and IF you go that far, you will see me after class...

Trust me, you don't want that to happen >~< -anisha

the infractions will start over every couple of months...so here we go...

1. respect the original dimension jumper rules.

2. Respect each other's differences, your all different...your misfits to the universe, UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR WEIRD!

3. No fourth wall breaks, seriously, the fourth wall always gets destroyed every time you do that, if that happens, the person who made it break will rebuild it.

ha, I don't know how many times that I broke it...Also this is just story with made up characters who are doomed to do the writer's bidding -Wither

WITHER!!!!

4. No using powers in the halls

You sound like that principle in Baldi's Basic's XD - Chris

-_- ....only if it's small, not big magic that cause a giant fire.

5. Stop asking all the robots in our school "whats 0 divided by 0," it breaks most of them.

6. Everyone with claws, stop doing that thing where you scrape your hand across the wall, it makes a horrible noise and the custodians have to fix that after...

7. Everyone that's a furry in this school, don't scratch everything, sit on the keyboards and papers, and knock things on the shelves and make a mess of papers, do I seriously have to tell you guys that?

maybe >:3 - deadly

8.No dabbing, actually, you can break this rule,  Mr. Dunkeld just put a sign up, it's not really "official," besides, it's a stupid rule....

really Warren, really? - Mr. dunkeld

yes, screw you.

9. Don't steal my arm or else I'll replace it with a chainsaw and cut YOUR arm off - skelly

Tifi did that and I had to bring her to the docter's office so he can put her arm back (cause magic) - anisha

;-; - Tifi

....

10. Baking club, please stop putting the furnace to 10,000 degrees. WHY DO WE EVEN HAVE THAT SETTING!?!

11. Don't bring pets in the halls, By that I mean animals that your taking care of, not furry's with free will, Furry's are allowed in the hall.

12. There are a number of classes you can take for fun, for serious business, or for to strengthen your combat skills. Some classes you HAVE to take, no questions. Some of them are combat, dodging, sneaking, power management, and your academic classes (yes, there is no running from math) Including some like dimension researching. Plus, pick at least three classes that you want, you can take all of them, but usually at different days at a time. You can spend extra hours after school to sharpen your skills or get some help, But only till 8:00 pm.

13. understand that you'll be taking some extra hours then normal dimensions go through. 6:00 am to about 3:30 pm, This is because you need to be more time or sharpen your skills against the very challenging villain army. We have an hour break at one point so don't really worry.

14. If your nocturnal, it's ok. We have night classes with the same classes as day students. But with different teachers, and the times are 8:00 pm till 4:00 am.

15.  certain people require certain classes, like some of you need to work on your flying, or some of your underwater abilities. Take them! So you can do the tasks only people like you can do.

16. No ready weapons in the halls (oh god Chris is right...).

:) -Chris

cause you can accidentally stab someone.

and whats wrong with that? - vic

WHATS ISN'T WRONG WITH THAT?

17. nO rUnNiNg In ThE hAlLs - principal of the thing

HEY! WHO THE HECK MADE THAT?!?! CHRIS? IS THAT YOU?!

18. don't hide potatoes from me, cause I WILL find them and kill you with them - stover

the f*** why? 

19. Stop running from the pacer test...seriously, It's just a hassle to try to find like 100 supernatural kids throughout infinite dimensions.

CATCH MEIF YOU CAN IN THE GINDERBREAR MENJRHNFHVIJKGHRUFJHKNJFN VMRFHJN  - Tifi

shes high on red bull again - Skelly

why is it always red bull? wait a minute, STOP WRITING THESE THINGS!!!

20. No smoking, disarm someone (by LITERALLY cutting his or her arms off, that includes every other part of the body) or drinking on school grounds. Doing drugs and murdering is not allowed ANYWHERE. Do I really have to tell you guys this?

21. dU yOu KnO dA wAe? - uganda knuckles

I swear to god....I KNOW THAT'S YOU CHRIS!!!

22. No bringing random people to the school, that may messes up their timeline and you may even mess up there own code, 

23. DO NOT GO TO THE UPSTAIRS LEFT BOYS BATHROOM, it covered up in tape and there is three dead bodies that no one bothered to take out.

that is just WRONG - anisha

24. Some people live inside the school still, so don't go snooping around in their rooms when it's unlocked.

25. STOP WRITING THESE RIDICULOUS NOTES ON THE FRICKEN RULES!!! This was worse then the last time.

Hey guys, wanna annoy him even more by writing more notes? >:3 - Deadly

YEAH! - Vic

Hoi! - temmie emmie

hi - solution

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE- Wither

Lol - anisha

this is hilarious - vince

BORK! - Deadly

pffft - Mr. Dunkeld

Spooky scary skeletons - Skelly

UJFRUFJRTFUJUHJRUJFNUIJRJRTUIMRUIGJJRUIRUFJKVMRFJRUFJMRUFJGMURFJRFJNMRFJNMRFJMERFJNMMRFJNRFJNMERFJNMJME, -Tifi

POTATOES - Zimmy

Zimmy, I will kill you...-Stover

memes SHALL LIVE - Chris

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

C.J.W Has left