Chapter 3

As I walked through the forest with my new friends. Snivy on my shoulder and Growlithe in my arms, I realized I had no idea where a gym was. I followed the path until a city came into view. I stopped and stared at the view of a while. Until something fell out of the tree and hit me. With one hand I rubbed my head while turning to see what hit me. Then I saw a Axew. It was staring at us. Growlithe jumped out of my arms and Snivy off my shoulder to greet the Axew. They started to play. I took out my Pokedex and pointed it at Axew. Axew, the tusk Pokémon. They use their tusks to crush the berries they eat. Repeated regrowth makes their tusks strong and sharp. "Interesting" I said to myself. The a trainer came running towards us. He stopped in front of us catching his breath. Axew ran up to him, it seemed happy to see him. "I'm so glad I found you Axew. I was so worried." He said smiling at it. Axew smiled back. "So this is your Axew?" I asked him. "Yep. He ran off earlier. I'm assuming he saw something. Thanks for finding him" he said "He found me" I replied. "What?" He raised an eyebrow "He fell on my head" he didn't seem surprised "Now Axew. Remember what I said. You don't fall on people's heads" He was kneeled in front. "Axew" he said shaking his head. Then out of no where, a Dewott and a Galvantula came behind the trainer. The Dewott walked up to Axew. They started to talk. "These are my other Pokémon. Galvantula and Dewott. We just started our adventure last week and we were going to our first gym." He looked about my age. He was tall, he had dark brown hair and green eyes. "Really? I started mine two days ago." I said "How old are you?" He asked "15" I said as I watched all the Pokémon play "I'm 15 too. So why are you becoming a trainer?" He ask me. "I want to learn about all the different types of Pokémon. You?" I said sitting "I want to beat all the gyms in the world." I smiled "We should travel together" he stood up. "I would like that." I said watching the Pokémon. "My name is Peter. You?" He asked "Snow" I said. I took out my Pokedex and aimed it at Dewott. Dewott the discipline Pokémon. Strict training is how it learns its flowing double-scalchop technique. Then I pointed it at Galvantula. Galvantula, the elespider Pokémon. They employ an electrically charged web to trap their prey. While it is immobilized by shock, they leisurely consume it. I put it away. "Come on. Let's get into town before it gets dark." We got into town and we found the Pokémon Center. Dewott was sitting on his shoulder. We walked in. We asked Nurse Joy for a room. We walked up to the room. Growlithe leapt from my arms and onto the bed. Snivy did the same. I sat down while they played. I started messing with the bracelet I was wearing. "Is that a real Keystone on your bracelet?" Peter asked "Yep. My brother gave it to me before he disappeared. He said it's special. He told me it grants the trainer the ability to hold more than 6 Pokémon at a time. I don't know if this is true or not." I told him "I'm sorry about your brother" he said "It's fine. That was 5 years ago" after talking some, we finally went to sleep.