Your fucking trap 22

Napkins- riz la vile

Ok, I lied, I can't stay away from this for more than like a few hours unless I'm busy, and I wasn't busy. Here you go. This is all over the place. I'm not good at writing.

-

They walk into school all happy, their instagram bickering that morning put everyone in a weird mood.

"Hey!" Richie yelled. "Eds! Over here!"

Eddie looked over to see Richie, Stan, Ben, and Bill all waving at him to come over. Fuck. He mentally spoke.

"Hi guys." Eddie walked over to the group.

Richie looks cute today. Why does he look cute today? He's not supposed to be cute! What the fuck is going on!?!

"E-Eddie, we were wondering if you wanted to go see a movie this weekend. Ben s-s-suggested the Incredibles 2." Bill said once Eddie was close enough to hear.

"Eddie you should totally come." Richie said, and to anyone else that comment sounded normal, but to Eddie there was suggestive tone in his voice that made him sound irresistible, and Eddie hated it.

"Yeah, sure. I won't have a ride though, my mom is going out of town for the weekend, for some church seminar or something." Eddie replied.

"I can give you a ride, Eddie." Ben said. "I just got my license!"

"Ok, thanks." Eddie said cheerily.

Richie was mad. He wanted offer Eddie a ride. He was going to say "I can give you a ride Eddie." And then he would have waited for the reply of "Ok, thanks babe."

"We should get to class, the Bell is gonna ring soon." Richie said. "Right, Eddie?" He winked at the boy in the black hoodie and light skinny jeans.

"Yeah, right... b-bay-babe." He stuttered out. He hated this so much. He hated it because he loved it deep down.

Richie was satisfied, at least for now he was.

"Wait! Woah! What just happened!" Bev said running up to the four boys.

"E-e-Eddie just called Richie babe."

"I know, I heard. What's going on?" Bev asked

"I'm going to class, bye guys." Eddie said feeling awkward and wanting to escape the situation.

"See you later, lover." Richie yelled out to Eddie who turned and walked in the other direction.

"He knows his class is this way, right?" Ben asked the group pointing in the opposite direction Eddie was heading.

"I'm so confused, what's going on tozier?"

"I dared Eddie to call me daddy for the rest of the week." Richie said plainly

"He'd never do that." Bill said.

"Yep, and I knew that. So we compromised to him calling me babe for today."