Drunk

Camila's POV
We all decided to go out after Comic-Con. At the moment it's like 10:30 and oh the night has only just begun! We just finished up with dinner and now most of the cast is just cruising around private clubs and bars, being a celebrity is a sweet life I will admit. Of corse it does mean that paparazzi are everywhere, it's crazy, they aren't too obviously tonight, just a few occasional flashes of cameras.

We enter a jazz club, which I didn't know existed, and as we enter the atmosphere is just awesome! Is not like most clubs, this one is kind of set out like a retro restaurant, with dim lighting. We grab a table and take a seat, letting the jazz fill our ears, it's a lot more relaxing than party music. Surprising we are all pretty sober and we are all quite relaxed.

"I could get used to this." Lili signed as she rest her head on Coles shoulder.
"Me too girl." Madelaine took a sip of her cocktail and sat back in her chair.
I felt Kj swing his arm over my shoulder casually, but it got me an eyebrow raise from Lili.

The jazz continued on in a slow melodic tune and eventually we all began to fade.
"I think we better head back to the hotel or else we won't be able to keep our eyes open tomorrow." Vanessa is the first to stand up.
"You guys tonight can be on me." Cole kindly pulls out his wallet, offering to pay.
"Bro you can't pay for all of us let me chime in." Kj gestured to all of the empty glasses on the table. I take it back, I'm pretty sure we are all starting to get a little tipsy, except for the boys who surprisingly seem to have stayed sober.
"Well now I feel like I should help pay" Casey chuckles.
"I wouldn't complain." Charles jokes.

Cole and Kj agree to pay, which is very kind of them. We all meet outside the bar, to walk to the hotel which is only 2 blocks away. As Cole and Kj exit the bar Cole lets out a small laugh.
"Just saying you guys ordered the most expensive drinks on the menu."
"It's called fine taste babe." Lili giggles as we all begin to walk.

Kj suddenly grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers, he continues his convocation with Casey. He's so casual about it, which is honestly the best I could've hoped for the last thing I need is-
*click*
A flash comes from a couple of meters away, of great paparazzi again. It sounds snobbish but really they are such a pain in the ass. Kj's grip on my hand tightens slightly, he's always so damn protective. We all continue walking and talking, attempting to ignore the flashes as we enter our hotel. We all cram into the lift and Ashleigh lets out a sigh.
"Don't they get enough photos of us."
We all let out a small chuckle.

We get to our floor and say goodnight to everyone as we go into our seperate rooms, well I stumbled into ours.

Kj's POV
"Okay cami I think you've had a bit too much to drink." I hold her slightly drunk body up.
"No I'm notttttt" she slides cutely. Cami can barely have 1 drink without getting drunk, I'm surprised she was able to walk back to the hotel.

"Cmon you need to get changed." I say making my voice give more form so that she'll listen.
She gives a small fake pout and goes over to the bed and lies down on it.
"I can't get changed I forgot how to. Can you help me" She giggles.
Hungover cami will be so embarrassed tomorrow morning.
"Fine" I roll my eyes and grab her some pyjamas. I start my taking off her shoes and she squirms.
"That ticklesssssss" she laughs.
"Shh everyone's trying to fall asleep."
She goes quiet and nods, she is literally acting like a 4 year old.
Once her shoes are off I suppose I have to bite the bullet and get her pjs on. That means I have to get her dress off. Luckily for me it's a flowy dress that is easy to take off. I slowly skip it off of her, revealing her place lace bra and underwear. It she wasn't drunk right now I would be very tempted to...focus Kj focus. Okay bra on or off...girls don't sleep with their bras on right?
"Don't worrrrrry I've gooooot itttttttttt" Cami slurs suddenly taking her bra off.
"Cami!" I whisper/yell covering my eyes. I mean she may be drunk but I'm still a gentleman (okay I might've gotten a sneak peek but that's not important).
"Well if you can take a bra off then you can put this on." I hand her her oversized pyjama shirt.
"Okay I'm all gooood"

I uncover my eyes, seeing her covered once more. God that was eventful.

The morning
Camila's POV
I wake up with a pounding headache. Oh god did I really drink that much last night? Wait where's Kj he's not in bed and the shower isn't running so he can't be showing.
"Hey Cami" I hear the door open and in walks Kj with a shopping bag.
"I went to the store to get you some Advil for the headache you probably have, oh and I got you some tea because the ones they have here are bad, oh and I got us some breakfast." He holds up the bag.

Omg he is the sweetest boyfriend ever... wait how did I get into these pyjamas... I don't remember getting changed last night...
"Thanks Kage you are the actual best." I say as he hands me the Advil packet along with a glass of water.
"Was I really that drunk?" I ask after swallowing the pills.
"You were alright until we got back here, then you could barely get changed, it was quite funny." He says as he flops back down on the bed.
"Wait...did you..."
"Help you get changed? Yeah, only to a certain extent though, I took your dress off then you had the liquid courage to take your bra off, don't worry I didn't look I'm a gentleman." I can feel my cheeks burning red. God he was probably so weirded out by me.
"Well thank you, this is a lot more comfortable than a dress. Oh and thank you for going out this morning, you're the best." I smile, leaning in slightly.
"I know I am." He leans in and connects our lips. It's a short but sweet kiss. God I could get used to waking up to this every morning.

A/N hey guys thanks so much for reading! Please leave a comment below about what you want to happen next! Also sorry about weird or slow updates, I'm Aussie so all of my exams are happening right now! Btw any Americans reading please answer this question I have: what's your favourite thing about Australia? I'm super curious to know! Even if you haven't been here! Anyways love you all xx