Bangtan Vampires Chapter Seven

Start from the beginning

Everyone: Good morning Miss Eunhye!

*Lunch Time*

I sit beside Namjoon and Hyuna.

Namjoon: Ah, Here we are.

Yoongi: What?

Namjoon looks at his phone, scrolling through it a few times before smiling with excitement.
Namjoon: I found a suit!
He turns his wrist to show his phones screen, allowing all of us to see what he was mentioning.

Y/N: I like the grey colour!

Namjoon: I do too!

Jin: I think you'll look great in it.

Namjoon: Thanks!

???: Long time no see Y/N.

I turn around to see CL and Park Bom behind me. I stand up, balling up my fists tightly as i glare at her.

Y/N: I guess so.

CL: Nice group of friends you got there.

Y/N: I can't say the same for you.

I raise an eyebrow at Park Bitch.

CL: Wow...

My lips part as i finally find the courage to yell,
Y/N: Ya know, If you're asking for a fight I'm right here!

I raise my hands with a small sly smile, ready for anything.

CL: It's as if you can read my mind.

She smiles back at me, a mischievous look in her eyes. I don't notice but everyone one else is standing behind me.

Jungkook: If you really wanna fight, you're gonna have to go through me.

A crowd of nosy students surround us, curious to what the bickering is about.

Park Bom: Hah! You idiots wouldn't stand a chance!

Y/N: Over what? You and Park Bitch? A pair of idiotic girls that are too caught up with themselves they can't see that people are better than them?

CL furrows her eyebrows in clear anger, her eyes squinting at me in pure disgust.
CL: ...Fight. Now!

I crack my knuckles and step towards them, throwing off my black jacket which Jimin swiftly jumps forward to catch.

Y/N: My pleasure...

I shove her shoulders. She stumbles back and hits me back. Park Bom tries to reach me from behind but Hyuna steps forward and flings her across the room with a single blow.

Hyuna: I got her! Just do as I told you!

Yoongi whispers in my ear, his eyes still locked onto CL in front of me,
Yoongi: Be careful... I know what's going on.

I slightly nod, I'm too focused on CL to put my full attention to him.

CL: You do know I'm an a-