Chapter 10: Maaza's Brother

Third POV:

Maaza spoke " Okay now let's see the future of Shino Aburame."

Kiba spoke " You mean *giggles* Bug boy!!!" Maaza gazed at Kiba and then at Shino and spoke " So, Let's see your future brother." 

Everybody's eyes widened even Akamaru. Shino spoke " Yes Brother Maaza."

Naruto spoke " HOW ARE YOU BOTH BROTHERS, DATTEBAYO!!!" 

Maaza spoke " Uh...Lord Seventh My name is Insectivemaaza or Maaza Beowulf, Insective is close to bugs so, we are related and Beowulf is a long lost branch of the Aburame Clan."

Naruto grins and nods. Sasuke spoke " Hn...." Maaza spoke " Indra-sama, we are basically related by our fascinations for insects and their species also by Beowulf's B comes from Aburame ( Not true)."

Sakura screamed " YOU UNDERSTAND SASUKE-KUN'S HN!!! TEACH ME MASTER!!!" 

Maaza smiles and says " Okay fine but later."

Screen shows...

A man wearing a green jacket and dark green trousers, having two bug emblems on his jacket, wearing some kind of space stuff. Well it's cool OKAY!!!!!!

Maaza spoke " Nice outfit Bro.." Shino and him fist bump each other.

The man is Shino Aburame, the head of the Aburame clan, a shinobi and an academy teacher. He gets inside his classroom to see Boruto running around throwing water balloons. Shino speaks " Boruto...." Boruto turns around and pales. 

Next clip is Boruto tied to the roof in a bunch of ropes. Shino begins teaching the entire class about biology and the type of insects and how they reproduce.

A student raises their hand and stands up and speaks, " Uh..Shino-Sensei aren't bugs disgusting and not fascinating i feel to puke looking at the reproduction. Bugs aren't cool."

Shino sighs and says " 1. They are insects it's a misconception that you should call them bugs. 2. Is this not cool about the Aburame clan's insect release." Shino made an insect clone and then after that he put duct tape on that student's mouth.

Naruto spoke" SHINO!!! YOUR COOL!!!!! I will make you the head of the academy!!!"

Shikamaru spoke " Such a drag to tape and handle students and from all is your son Naruto."

Naruto spoke " SO!?!!?!?!?!"

Shikamaru spoke " Blonds are drags."

Naruto and Ino spoke " WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!" Beating up Shikamaru.

Shino spoke " Bye, thanks for reading..."

They looked at Shino and spoke " WAIT !! SHINO THERE IS MO----"

----Episode ended-----

----Omake-Lost files [ Sakura's lesson of Hn...]----

Sakura screamed " I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS MAAZA!!!!"

Maaza sighed and spoke " It's like this!!! HN!! HN!!! HN..........."

Sakura's stomach grumbled and then she spoke " I will get some dango to eat!!!"

Maaza groaned for how long he was teaching and spoke " Hn...."

Sakura opened the door and spoke " Okay i will get some ramen for you!!."

Then she realized and closed the door. Sakura spoke " I did it!!!" Maaza spoke " YOU DID IT!!!" Sakura spoke " Hn!!!!!" Maaza said " HN!!!!"

Sakura spoke " THANKS MAAZA I CAN'T WAIT TO TELL TO SASUKE-KUN!!!!" Maaza sighed and spoke " Finally the banshee left my ears are bleeding..." He went to sleep.

Author Note:

Sorry for not updating. Totally Lazy and no wifi!!!! So i will update regularly on Saturday or Sunday!!!

Bye, Maaza