Chapter 8: Youthful Sensei

Third POV:

Maaza spoke " Okay now *cough* we will *cough* now present on screen the future of Mighty Guy."

Guy spoke " Then carry On, YOUTHFUL MAAZA!!!!"

Maaza spoke " Okay, *cough*."

~~~Scene opens~~~~

The village of Konoha stood there, Kakashi the sixth hokage chuckling, talking to a man with a bowl haircut in a green spandex, on a wheelchair. Mighty Guy, the son of Mighty Duy.

Guy chuckled and spoke " Kakashi I remember our youthful competitions we had!!! You always one!!"

Kakashi sighed and said " Not all but only one, *wink*."

Guy spoke " Naruto makes a good hokage." Kakashi nods and spoke " He's youthful like the will of fire isn't he?" Guy laughs and spoke " Yes, i just wish i was still a ninja but it has to come to an end my career."

Kakashi nods and speaks " Naruto saved you with the Kyuubi's chakra." Guy smiles and nods.

~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~

Madara stood in the battle field in his sage of six paths form, Guy charged up his eight gates and unlocked all of them. Turning into a super red inferno and ran at the Old Uchiha. They fought incredibly. Madara in terrible shock how could Guy measure up to him...

But in the end Guy lost slowly burning from his leg, until Naruto jumped to rescue while doing a DAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He saved Guy....

~~~FLASHBACK ENDED~~~~

Naruto spoke " Ehh.... WHAT'S A DAB, DATTEBAYO!!!!!!!!"

Maaza spoke " Umm....what can i do without changing the fabric of time actually?"

Everybody were muttering what's a dab then Maaza got an idea and spoke " Well leave the dab we can do the dance...."

EVERYBODY CHEERED~~~!!!!