Mini chapter : The Past is better Forgotten -2

The screen came back on, Maaza shouted " FIXED IT!!!!" Naruto was silent, dead silent. Everybody anticipated to watch next mostly the new generation.

The Beast roared and destroyed everything , it was displease and destroyed everything in its path. Minato, the yondaime made a huge rasengan and leaped towards the beast throwing at it and flashed towards Uchiha Madara, hitting him with another of his jutsus...

Everybody cheered and Naruto shouted " THAT'S MY TOU-SAN!!!!" Everybody chuckled.....

Uchiha Madara had vanished but the beast still roared and destroyed everything , Minato decided what to do he would seal the beast into his son, his infant child. He sunshined to Kushina and spoke " Kushina, i am sorry to do this but, the kyuubi will be sealed into Naruto..." Kushina cried and spoke " No!!! Minato, the Jinchuriki's life is horrible!!! I don't him to live through the same thing i felt , please!!!! Seal it into me...." 

Everybody , mostly women and children, teared at the cry of a mother....But citizens who harmed and thought him a disgrace felt so bad as they had made the life like that, they could have treated him as a hero...........

Minato spoke " To seal it, half will be in me and the other in Naruto. I will use the death reaper seal and I and you might die in the process...." The nine tails roared in the distance. Kushina spoke softly to a crying Naruto " Naruto, my precious child i want to say that when you grow up be the ball of sunshine we want you to be, laughing and joking around. Smiling and making new friends. Get good grades and don't bother your sensei's to much * chuckle*. Eat ramen anytime you want , become a great shinobi. As  for love, you will find it later on your life but don't get a girlfriend so early at your life, mister. About drinking and smoking, Don't smoke silly also might allow you to drink when you are eighteen. Also don't be depressed and sad when we are not at all there , be the happiest you can be with others and finally we will be with you forever....." Minato spoke " Naruto...i don't know what to say but same thing as your over caring  mother over their and also don't make anybody mad with the temper and strength of your mother...*chuckles*" The death reaper seal was done the kyuubi gone and the two heroes gone too. But a small child crying with blonde hair and blue crystal eyes and old man , Hiruzen took him to the orphanage to care for him..........

Everybody was speechless, Sakura thought 'Naruto forgive me for being mean to you.' , Sasuke thought 'Please, Dobe forgive me i never meant to hurt you more also i consider you my equal.' Kakashi only thought ' Naruto, i never taught you anything.......' Everybody other person was very sad, Naruto broke down crying....but it was tears of joy and spoke " You both were idiots to tell those things.....i would still listen to you...Kaa-san,tou-san..." Maaza was saddened still having emotions unlike his sensei. Hagoromo just stood there looking at Naruto and spoke " Child, stop crying....."