23// Go Home

Once upon a time in the land called Upper East, a beautiful girl met a beast. But while the beast locked himself in a tower of ennui, the girl found herself a prince, his name Louis.

-Gossip Girl

"I'm not going

"I'm not going." I state

"My mom needs all the fun and support she can get." Serena says as she tries to convince me to change my mind. Lily is on house arrest due to her recent criminal activity.

"I'm not going to a party where Fiona Devilport will be present" I say

"I know you miss Logan and want everything to get fixed but you need to get up from your bed and change out of those sweatpants." She says as she pulls the duvet off of me.

"What do you think I've been doing?" I ask as I point to my laptop where I've been researching Fiona and Dr. Floydd.

"The internet won't help." Serena states as her hand rests on her hip.

That's when the light bulb went off. The internet won't help, there's only thing better than the internet. Andrew Tyler.

O0O

Serena and I sip on cocktails as we lean against the kitchen counter. Serena chats as I people watch.

"Have you noticed Blair and Dan have been hanging out?" She asks as she nibbles on her bottom lip.

I chuckle immediately as I recall what Blair told me last week. I straighten my face as Serena give me a questioning look.

"No, I haven't." I lie

Before she could call me out, Charlie, Serena's cousin intervenes.

"Did you see the way that rich bitch was looking at me?" Charlie asks in disgust.

"I need a refill." I announce then leave Serena with her cousin who is a little too much for me.

As I approach the open bar, I'm stopped in my tracks as Augustina stands before me.

Her presence annoys me, upsets me, makes me want to attack her. She's a deceiving manipulator and still hides behind her facade.

"Loggie told me what you did. That was very immature and a waste of your time. Something like that would what would he called psychopathic. You need to stay away." She says in a clamorous tone.

"Do you really think he'll love you and a child that isn't his? Yes, a child regardless if its his or not because he's a kindhearted person but not a woman who's lying through her ass. It's pathetic. If I were you, I'd stay away because I won't hold back." I retort. 

I move past her and proceed towards the bar.

I then received a call from Chuck asking me to meet him at the Empire.