"I want to join"

Delirious was having a hard time swallowing his last sip and then put down his mug. With a raised eyebrow and confused look on his face he looked back down at me. Probably not the thing he wanted to hear, but i knew this could be a huge difference. What if he one morning doesn't look at me the same way like he does now. I can't rely on feelings from a gang member.

He seemed to have changed his mind about leaving for just a short while and crouched down before me. "Just got out of prison and you're willing to step right back in mmh?" He asked, his coffee breath tickling my nose. He looked so relaxed with me. And then i did what i thought i had pushed away, i gently grabbed his shirt and pulled him even closer. His sneaky grin turned into a slight look of shock and the color of his cheeks turned a couple shades darker.

He cleared his throat and tried to speak, but mumbles came out of him. Flustered but i knew he liked it. Not holding back he put his hand on my thigh and it seemed to now fully color his face red, but so was mine. He looked dreamy, those tiny scars on his face just as visible as ever and he seemed to have a slight start to a beard. Like he's just a normal guy.

Not here, not now. I kept saying to myself, but damn i longed for the answer on the question of how kissing him would be like. And if it happened somehow somewhere i wouldn't blame myself.

But instead i shook my head and let him go, once again. We got seperated, and it was our own fault. No one is holding us back. Maybe it's not, meant to be? I didn't want to believe in that thought and i turned back to serious. "I think it would be a good training for me" Back on our topic i went and pressured it a bit trying to convince him. But on his turn he shook his head and his hand squeezed my leg as he abruptly stood up. "And i think it's suicide, i won't let you." I rolled my eyes, he wasn't easy to persuade.

I spotted some of the guys while i let my eyes show my annoyance. I noticed Mini and Wildcat slightly struggling to get each other up the stairs. But they seemed very close and helpful to each other. They didn't seem to have noticed anything that had been going on and it was a relief. There was one last guy I noticed on my left and it was Panda but he seemed deeply asleep with the snores and sounds he made. "You look like you could use a hand, don't you think?" I nodded my head, meaning Panda and Mini.

And especially Mini, since they would be one man down. Delirious didn't seem to listen to what i just said, his eyes seemed to trail all over me and i felt my blush coming back. The stood up and looked slightly agitated.

"Out of the question" He said and turned around. I wondered if i actually had made him mad.

"I'll be in the weapon room if you really need me" i groaned and protested but Delirious' groans were much louder and then he ignored me. I sighed and gave in, this was the first thing he doesn't understand. And i couldn't just tell him the reason. I needed to clear my head and come up with a plan, i have to join the mission. Quickly i cleaned the leftovers off the table and left Panda a pancake, incase he wasn't done. I looked out the kitchen window and longed for some fresh air, i knew that would do me good. With that thought in mind i put on my jacket and shoes and left. Once i stepped outside i noticed how foggy it actually was. I hesitated for a second. Should i? And i nodded, i'm sure some time apart will do everyone good.

The further i went from the hideout the thicker the fog got, i turned around the way i came. At least i think, everything was so grey i couldn't see a hand in front of me. And the panic kicked in. And as i turned around i saw three black silhouettes in front of me, i felt relief. "Excuse me-.." but soon after i noticed, that the figures were holding guns and within a second everything else turned from grey to black and i lost consciousness.