Jealous!Sonic x Reader

** I do not own the image above!! ** 

You are a hedgehog as it wasn't specified what the reader was when it was requested. Hope you enjoy!

---Requested---

You were curled up peacefully beside Sonic, your head nuzzling into his side. The two of you were watching Netflix, but you hadn't paid attention to what was playing. You purred softly as Sonic gently ran his gloved fingers through your (F/C) quills. The window had been opened earlier, and sent cool breezes throughout the house, relaxing you even more. The blue hedgehog sitting beside you, smiled leaning down to press a small kiss to your head. 

You opened one eye and looked up at him, a small blush evident on your muzzle. He pulled you up into his lap and rested his chin on your shoulder. 

"We still up for ice cream later?" He asked, tilting his head lightly. Your ears perked atop of your head before they were pinned back against it. Sonic noticed and let you remove yourself from his lap. Your hand automatically raised to the back of your neck nervously. 

"Yeah... About that. I told Silver I would hang out with him today." You murmured, avoiding eye contact. You could already tell he was upset that you had to cancel plans... yet again. He sighed and looked back at the tv. 

"Yeah, no that's fine." He shrugged it off simply, leaning the side of his face into his palm lazily. You looked down at your feet before standing up slowly. 

"Well.. I'm gonna go now." You told him, walking towards the door. You heard him humm an 'okay' as you stopped to look into the mirror. You ran your hand through your quills, making sure it looked nice and opened the door, walking towards the park. 

=== Timeskip, becuz author is lazy ===

You followed the winding path through the park. Birds took to the sky as you walked by, singing sweet, melodic tunes. Little kids were playing on the equipment nearby. They screamed and yelled happily as they raced about. You smiled as you remembered yourself as a child. You definitely remembered how difficult you were to handle. Just at the thought, you gave a giggle. 

"(Y/N)!!" You turned your head to see an all-too-familiar ivory hedgehog racing towards you. 

"Silvy!" You chuckled, as he embraced you in a hug. As he released you, you tilted your head. 

"How's it been going with Blaze?" Silver tensed up and looked away, his ears pinned back against his head. 

"Well, I did ask someone for advice... It... Didn't work." He said nervously, now fiddling with his thumbs. Your gaze narrowed on him suspiciously. 

"Silver.. Who did you ask..?" You asked quietly, tilting your head slightly to the side. Silver looked at you and gulped silently. 

"R-Rouge..." He murmured, almost as if he were ashamed. Well, he should be! Rouge is like, the WORST person to talk to about relationships. Bish please, your phone battery lasts longer than her relationships. You facepalmed, slowly dragging your hand down your face as you let out a groan of exasperation. 

"Silver. Why would you ask her of all people? At least ask someone who is having a successful relationship." You told him, crossing your arms. He twiddled his thumbs, debating whether or not he should continue with the subject of Rouge. 

"Well... She's had so many relationships, I thought that she'd be the best person to ask..?" He tilted his head nervously as he spoke, looking directly into your bright, (E/C) orbs. 

"Silver, it's because she's had so many relationships that she's the worst to ask. A relationship is only for two people, but some people don't know how to count. Everyone's lost count of how many guys she's dated." You stated in annoyance, rolling your eyes and removing your gaze from Silvers's. The ivory hedgehog 'oh'ed' in realisation, looking at the ground. You placed your gloved hands on your hips, smiling widely. 

"But you'll be fine, now that I'm here!" Silver's eyes widened, sparkling brightly. 

"You're gonna help me?" He asked, as if he thought his best friend would've shut him out and laughed at him. You nodded quickly whilst humming agreeingly. He smiled even wider than you, wrapping his arms around your frame. You giggled and hugged him back, before removing yourself from his grip. You grabbed his hand and led him to your usual hang out spot. Beneath a Blossom Tree. 

Pink petals gathered in small piles around the bottom of the tree, leaving only a few spots where grass could break through. The two of you sat down and began talking. 

"So what did Rouge tell you?" You asked, looking over the people in the park. Silver followed your gaze while remembering what the bat had told him. It was around five minutes later when he had nearly reached the end of what Rouge had said. 

"And when she finished she said to me, 'Don't be selfish if you get into a relationship. They aren't designed for selfish individuals.'". You processed everything he had told you, more so the ending. A smile found its way onto your face and before long, you were laughing like a mad woman. 

"Relationship aren't designed for selfish individuals?" You asked through laughter, looking at Silver quickly. He had started chuckling as well. 

"She would know that wouldn't she?" The laughter died down a few moments later. 

"Silver. Don't listen to the advice people give you if they've been in thousands of unsuccessful relationships and you know about it. They'll only send you off of the cliff of loneliness. Just listen to your heart and be you." You said, cringing at how cheesy the ending sounded. Silence overcame you too before Silver whined playfully at you. 

"But (Y/N)...! The last time I listened to my heart it led me to my fridge and not Blaze!" You giggled lightly, nudging his side with your elbow. 

"Silver, you're killing me." You said truthfully. The smile on your face morphed into a straight line, showing how serious you were being. 

"But Silver, just know that sometimes relationships don't work out too well. Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave it broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together." He nodded before standing up. You hadn't even realised how dark it had gotten. The sky was already dark, the streetlights providing as much guidance as they possibly could. You waved goodbye to Silver before walking back the way you had come. Back to Sonic. 

Part two?