Chapter 6

Chris's POV:

We pulled up to my house and I could tell Oaklee was excited to meet Royalty. Honestly I was excited for her to meet her. I know that Ro Ro will love her.

"Daddy" I heard Ro Ro say from the backseat.

I turned toward her. "Yes baby?"

"Im hungry"

"Okay I'll go get-"

"No. No need to go buy something I'll cook. I would love to cook for her. What does she like?" Oaklee interrupted.

I turned toward her and smiled before turning back to royalty and asking her what she wanted to eat.

"Chicken!" She yelled.

Oaklee and I both laughed. Then I got out of the car to get Ro out. After getting Ro out I seen Oaklee getting her purse out of the car and shutting the car door. We walked up to my front door and I unlocked it and we walked in. 

"Ro Ro this is Oaklee. She's gonna be around for a while" I said. Oaklee looked up at me and blushed. I smiled.

"You're pretty" Royalty said.

"Thank you darling" Oaklee said. I laughed at her country accent peaking through. She looked at me and narrowed her eyes. "Okay I'm gonna go make you some chicken pretty girl" she said. Royalty smiled at her and hugged her legs.

"I like you" Royalty said.

"I like you too" Oaklee smiled. I smiled too because Oaklee was great with kids. She would be a great mom.

"Okay Ro Ro lets go set your stuff in your room" I said. We walked upstairs and sat her stuff down beside her bed.

"Daddy" she said.

"Yes?"

"I really like Oaklee. Is she gonna be my step mommy?"

"One day" I said. I really don't know why I said that but it made Ro Ro smile. I smiled back at her.

"You play with your toys I'll be right back. Okay?" I said to her. She said okay and I made my way downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to see Oaklee standing there making chicken. I smiled and walked over to her. She jumped when I touched her waist.

"You scared me. Don't do that again" she laughed.

"I'm sorry." I laughed.

She finished cooking and put it on plate to take to Royalty.

"I'll take that to her" I said.

"Okay. I have to get my stuff and start heading out. It's getting pretty late."

I frowned.

"You can stay the night. And besides you don't have your car"

"I can just call an Uber. I don't want to intrude on you and Royalty. I'm sure she wants to spend time with her dad" she said.

"Oaklee Royalty loves you already and she wouldn't mind if you stayed."

"Fine. I'll stay" she said.

"Yayy!" I exclaimed like a kid and she laughed. I looked at her with a goofy grin on my face. What is she doing to me? I never let girls come to my house much less around my daughter.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Uhm. No reason" I said shaking my head.

"Mhmm. Where am I going to sleep though?" She asked. I looked at her weird.

"In my room" I said in a duh tone. She just straight faced me.

"Chris, don't you think that's a little to soon?" She asked. I looked at her confused.

"It's not like we are going to do anything but sleep. I promise I won't try anything"

"Okay." She said. I was shocked at her agreeing so quick but shrugged it off.

An hour later...

Royalty had just fallen asleep about 5 minutes ago and Oaklee and I were watching tv. I looked at her and noticed she looked tired.

"Are got ready to go lay down" I asked.

"Kinda" she shrugged.

"Okay. Let's go" I said. We got up and walked upstairs and I led her to my room.

"Uhm I don't have anything to sleep in" she said. I nodded and walked into my closet to grab her one of my shirts and a pair of boxers. I handed them to her and she went into my bathroom to change. I took my shirt and pants off because I only sleep in my underwear. She came out of the bathroom and she looked sexy as hell wearing my shirt. I didn't even realize I was biting my lip until I heard her laugh.

"Which side" she asked.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"Which side of the bed do you sleep on?" She laughed.

"Oh. The right side"

She nodded and crawled over to the left side of the bed and layed down. I layed down on the right side but couldn't get comfortable. I crawled over to her side of the bed and wrapped my arm around her waist.

"Chri-" she said but I cut her off.

"Shh. I'm not tryna do anything."

She sighed and turned over and put her head in my chest. After a few minutes I heard her soft snores. I chuckled and held onto her tighter then fell asleep myself.

A/N: sorry, I know this chapter is short too. It's currently 3:24 am and I wanted to update for you guys so I did😂 anyways hope you guys enjoyed. See you later with more chapters..
Peaceee✌🏽