Chapter 4

Chris's POV:

I woke up in the studio with Oaklee in my arms. Damn. I hope she don't think we gon get together after this. I reached on the floor to grab my phone to see what time it was. I got my phone an it was 9:52 pm. Holy shit we slept for 5 hours?! I got off the couch and Oaklee groaned.

"Oaklee. Get yo ass up. We slept for 5 hours. It's 9:52." I said shaking her. She rolled over and looked at me with wide eyes then jumped up.

"Holy shit. I got to get home or Kylie is gonna beat my ass" she said picking up her purse. I laughed.

"You know just because we fell asleep and cuddled doesn't mean we gon get together. I like you as just a friend." I'm glad I got that off my chest. She rolled her eyes and said

"I know Chris. I'm not looking for a relationship anyways."

"Good"

She nodded and started heading for the door.

"I gotta go. I'll see you later Chris." She said opening the door.

"Bye oak" I said knowing that she doesn't like that name. She rolled her eyes and left. I'm really feeling this girl. In a friend way. She cool and I can talk to her. Plus I let her in my studio. I was for real when I said I don't let many people in here. That's how you know I'm feeling her.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I grabbed it out of my pocket and read the caller id. It was August. I answered it.

"What up nigga?" I said.

"Nothin much. You heard from Oaklee?"

I debated on telling him the truth or not. Might as well. It ain't like we did anything.

"Yeah she just left my studio about 3 minutes ago."

"Why was she at your studio?"

"We was just chillin. I'm not tryna start anything wit you. I know that's yo girl"

"Ight. Man I didn't mean to kiss that other girl. I was drunk and high as hell"

"Just talk to her man."

"Ight. I'll holler at you later. Bye Breezy"

"Bye nigga"

I hung up the phone and grabbed my keys and stuff and locked up the studio. It's only 9 and I'm bored as hell. Might as well call one of my hoes.

Oaklee's POV:

I pulled up to my house and seen August car outside. What the hell is he doing here? I just seen him earlier. I got out of my car and walked over towards his car. He was getting out of the car.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked.

"I wanted to talk to you."

"We just talked earlier."

"I know but I don't want to take a break baby. I want you. I'm sorry I kissed that girl. I was drunk and high" he said walking towards me.

"I forgive you" I said. He looked at me shocked.

"Really?!" He asked with a smile.

"Yes really. Now hurry and kiss me before I change my mind"

He jogged over to me and held my face in his hands and kissed me passionately. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I opened my mouth a little and he stuck his tongue in my mouth. I moaned a little as the kiss got more heated. He pulled away.

"Baby we better calm down before you get something started and can't finish" he said.

I smirked at him.