Chapter 5

Oaklee's POV :

We've been in the car for about 36 minutes now. I'm very confused as to where Chris is taking me. I keep asking him but he won't tell me.

"You wanna listen to some music?" Chris asked.

I shrugged. "Sure"

Chris reached for the aux cord and plugged his phone in. He turned on his song "Tempo". I laughed to myself because he turned on his own song. He looked at me and smiled and started singing.

"We ain't in a rush, girl, it's just us girl, let me know wassup, girl, wassup girl? Cause I'm tryna slow it down, beat it up"

"You're silly" I said to him.

He laughed and said "I know"

After about 10 more minutes of being in the car we pulled up to a restaurant that didn't have many people there.

"What are we doing here Chris?"

"There's never really many people here. I come here a lot to get away for a little while. It's a good place to get away from the fame for a while"

"Aww. I understand."

"Good. Now let's go. I'm hungry"

We got out of the car and went inside the restaurant. Inside was cute. I really liked it. It wasn't fancy. Which I didn't care.

"It's so cute in here" I told Chris. He nodded and got in line to order. After we ordered we sat down in a booth in the back.

"So tell me about yourself. I don't really know much about you" he said.

"Well my full name is Oaklee Piper Hill. I was born and raised in Tennessee. I moved here when I was 19. I'm a model. My father owns his own company and has money. As do I. Uhmm my favorite color is red. I like cars and my best friend is Kylie. I can't really think of anything else. Oh, I'm 26."

"You like cars?" He asked with a weird expression.

"Yeah. Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I don't like cars" I chuckled.

"Right" he chuckled.

"Sooo when can I meet Royalty?" I asked finishing my fries. He looked at me with a blank expression.

"Uhm you want to meet her?" He asked kind of nervous. I was kind of confused as to why he was nervous. I looked at him confused.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know. I just thought you didn't care" he shrugged.

"Of course I care Chris. Royalty is so beautiful and I would love to meet her" I smiled.

He looked up at me and smiled. You could tell he was happy.

"She is beautiful isn't she? And I would love for her to meet you. In fact we can go after we are done eating"

"I would love to. Now hurry up and eat I wanna meet her" I laughed. He laughed too. We finished eating and we headed to his car when a teenage girl came up to him.

"Hi Chris. I'm a big fan! Can you sign my phone?" The girl asked.

"Of course" Chris smiled. He signed her phone and she left. We got in the car and he started it and backed out.

"I'm so excited to meet her Chris. You don't even know."

"Calm down Oaklee" he laughed. "Damn your more excited to see her than you were to meet me"

"That's because I wasn't excited to meet you."

"What? Why?!"

"Because I thought you were just another stuck up rich celebrity which obviously you're not." I laughed. He mean mugged me and I laughed.

48 minutes we pulled up to a house that wasn't a mansion but was still pretty big. This must be Royalty's Mom's house.

"You can stay in the car and I'll go get her" Chris said.

I nodded and he got out of the car to go get her.  10 minutes later Chris came out carrying a sleeping royalty and a bag. I frowned because she was asleep and I didn't get to talk to her. Chris walked to the car and opened the back door and put her in her car seat then he got in the drivers seat and started the car.

"Don't worry she'll wake up when we get back to my house" he said. I guess he could tell I was sad she was asleep.

I smiled at him and nodded. I can't wait till she wakes up.

A/N : I know this chapter is kinda short and I'm sorry. I forgot to update yesterday I'm sorry for that too😂 but Oaklee gets to talk to royalty in the next chapter! Stay tuned for the next update. Comment opinions. Peaceee✌🏽💙