Chapter 3

Oaklee's POV:

I woke up to someone banging on the door. I rolled over to look at the time. 3:26 a.m. Who the hell is at my door at 3 am? I threw the blanket off of me and started heading downstairs. I got close to the door when the beating got louder.

"I'm coming!! Calm the fuck down!!" I yelled at whoever was beating my damn door down. I walked over to the door and unlocked it. I opened the door to see Kylie. And trey ? What the hell is Trey doing here? And was the hell is Kylie knocking on the door when she lives here?

"Why in the hell are you beating the damn door down at 3 am when this is your house too?!" I yelled at Kylie.

"Calm down Oaklee. I'm sorry. I forgot my keys."

"Why is trey here?"

"Because he didn't want to drive home. Now can you move so I can come into my house?" I stepped out of the way to let them in.

"I'm going back to bed. Don't be loud."

"K".

I walked back upstairs and climbed in my bed and covered back up. I was about to doze off when my phone went off indicating I got a text message. I groaned and grabbed my phone off the night stand. It was Chris.

Chris👀: hey. You up ?

Me: I am now. Why?

Chris👀: I can't sleep 😕

Me: ughh. I can't help you.

Chris👀: I know. I just wanted to talk to you 😋

I smiled reading Chris's last text message.

Me: :)  can I go back to sleep now please?😂

Chris👀: I guess. Goodnight beautiful😘

Me: goodnight Chris💛

I put my phone back on my night stand and rolled over. It's weird because I used to not like Chris. And now it's like he's slowly becoming my best friend. I'm not mad about it though. I just realized I have to talk to August soon. I don't think I should stay with him. I'm not sure yet. All I know is I'm tired as fuck. I got comfortable and fell asleep.

9:38 am

I woke up to my phone ringing. I groaned and rolled over. I didn't even look at the caller I.d. But I wish I would have because it was August.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey baby. Can we talk today?"

"Uhm. I guess. When?"

"4:30 at the park"

"Okay I'll be there. Bye". I hung up before he got a chance to say anything else. I was going to let him come up with some lame excuse as to why he let that hoe kiss him. I probably won't forgive him I don't know yet. I got out of bed to take a shower and get ready for the day. After I got out of the shower I decided to wear a blue crop top and blue jeans.