Welcome to Earth

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I can turn into any living creature and no I can't talk to dogs."

"Can you shapeshift into me?"

Loki looked Tony up and down "I don't think I really want to."

"Then maybe I don't believe you can."

"And maybe I don't care." Loki sipped from drink during the pause.

"Come on, just this once." Tony continued "I've always wanted to meet myself." Loki felt like slapping Tony. Or possibly throwing his glass at him.

"I will not be ordered around to do meaningless tricks for your selfish entertainment and anyway I can assure you that you most absolutely would not want to meet yourself."

"Geez I get it. Obviously you can't do it. I mean I guess not even you can recreate my stunning good looks."

Loki knew he was being tricked but couldn't help but to feel that he had to prove he could do it and so looking at Tony once again he altered his appearance to reflect his exactly. He immediately started snickering at how much shorter he was when in Tony's form "You're so much shorter than you look."

"I am going to take that as a compliment because technically you're saying that I look taller than I actually am. Which is a compliment." Tony stared at himself who was still laughing at him lightly, "Well shit this is so weird." It was like looking into a living mirror or watching a 3D video of yourself, it just didn't seem real.

"I agree, how do you live at this height? No wonder you're so sensitive about your self-worth. You must feel like you are required to have a tall ego to make up for your utter lack in physical height."

"Okay that was just uncalled for. Come on change back now, you're not doing me any justice."

Loki shook his head smiling. "No way sweetheart." He said in Tony's voice winking.

"Loki, it's not funny anymore" Tony growled frustratedly, looking around and hoping nobody was watching this "Come on, cut it out." Loki didn't want to push Tony's temper knowing he could get quite wound up and changed back to himself, watching as Tony visibly relaxed. "Wait a minute, is this what you actually look like now? Or is that an illusion too? I mean no one can be that perfect."

"Umm well yes this is my real human form."

"And you have another form?"

Loki glared at him in a dismissive manner and although Tony really wanted to ask more questions even he could tell Loki didn't like the constant interrogative. Across the room Thor went to pat "Loki" on the back due to him having made a joke but instead found his hand slipping through an illusion "Oh shit" the real Loki swore. Thor looked around the room wildly eventually spotting his brother who was at the bar giving him a small wave, Thor laughed and excused himself from the group "Brother, is my company really so bad that you would trade it for Tony Stark's?"

"Hey!" Tony sounded offended and defensive.

"I simply desired a drink Thor." He said innocently, lifting the glass in the air to prove a point. Thor didn't buy it but decided to let it go, shaking his head good naturally as he went off to save Bruce from getting forced into another drinking game with Valkyrie.

"What'd he mean by that? Is my company not enjoyable?" Loki shrugged and gave him a doubtful look not wanting to be mean and say yes but also not wanting to be truthful and say no. "Oh come on I know you enjoy talking to me."

"I do?" Loki asked acting surprised "huh the more you know. You really are crazy aren't you?"

"Only if that includes being crazy about you."