Headaches

Tony was awoken from his death like slumber by the unsympathetic voice of Jarvis and his endless string of reminders to get up "Sir, you have a meeting with Director Fury today", "I would recommend getting up before then to ensure that you are not late.", "Sir, it's 11:37 am. You are due to be at Shield headquarters in less than forty minutes.", "Captain Rogers is requesting your whereabouts." And so on and so forth. Tony moaned as the familiar splintering of a hangover stabbed at his head, he flinched at the overly crisp mid-morning light, what an asshole the world was for being so cheery and bright while he suffered in misery. The delicate yet solid weight of another body was curled up upon him which didn't seem too farfetched given the party last night until he recognized who it was. Loki. His arms were wrapped around Tony's waist tightly with one of his hands beneath Tony's shirt freezingly cold and strangely comfortingly against Tony's bare torso. With his head resting peacefully on his chest, Tony could feel him breathing calmly against him. Oh okay well that wasn't precisely what I was expecting but um wait a second what exactly happened last night... Tony looked around through barely opened eyes and was relieved to find they were both fully dressed and on the longue Oh thank god he thought letting his head drop back into the cushion at least Nat isn't going to kill me. Tony clawed through his memory of last night which was slightly foggy, he recalled them talking and then.. and then Loki was crying? Oh yeah I remember, god he's been through absolute hell the poor guy. Loki stirred slightly nuzzling his face further into Tony's chest before snapping his eyes open in a shocked flash of burning green as he looked around with frantically trying to regain the bearings of his situation before locking eyes with Tony, oh yeah and I'm not straight Tony remembered as those pretty, pretty jade eyes stared up at him. "You really have a thing for falling asleep on me don't you beautiful?" Tony remarked casually with a grin and swore to himself that he saw the corner of Loki's mouth twitch up past his constantly unimpressed expression.

"Mr Stark?" A small voice called from the door which framed the uncertain figure of Peter Parker. Loki unwrapped himself from Tony and hastily pushed himself off the lounge, rolling onto the floor with a soft thud and small gasp. This was the sight Peter was greeted with; a ruffled and heavily hungover looking Tony laying back on the lounge, propped up on his elbows and a startled looking man with black hair and sharp features sitting in a twisted pile on the floor beside him. It was a suspicious looking sight to say the least.

"Oh hey mister um... sir" Peter peeped giving Loki a small wave before continuing hesitantly "Uhh I um I hope I'm not like interrupting you or anything but I was just stopping by for that suit update." Peter paused "You know I'm supposed to be at school right now..."

"Oh yeah that. Hey kid." Tony grunted running his hand through his hair, remembering that he'd asked Peter to drop by "I'll get someone to write you a note or something. Suit's down in the lab." he dismissed, patting Loki on the head and ruffling his hair slightly before getting up and stretching with a painful cringe. Loki flinched from Tony's touch with a sneer. Tony made him feel so inferior and powerless and he hated it with an angry passion along with a slight feeling of morbid fascination, for as much as he hated being overpowered it also made his stomach twist with pleasant nerves for some absurd and unknown reason. Well unknown in the sense that Loki was refusing to acknowledge the reason. Tony's careless attitude started to frustrate him greatly as he sat glowering over what had happened the previous night. Never should I have given my trust to such a pathetic mortal. How dare I have done so under the influence of such weak Midgardian liquor as I did last night. Loki grew embarrassed as he recalled his words.. and actions.. of the night before. Did Tony remember everything? He must think so lowly of me now. No wonder he thinks he holds such a high status. "You coming sweetheart?" Tony interrupted Loki's silent self-loathing, pausing at the door with one arm slung around Peter. Loki remained silence as he picked himself up from the ground as gracefully as one could. "Look, the way I see it you can either come with me or get picked up by some super-secret spy kids with a gun to your head so I would recommend you cut the stubborn attitude and get a move on."