#55 You're An Actress 2

#55 You're An Actress (Cashton)

Ashton:
Lights flashing, crowds screaming, everyone dressed to the nines.

'I don't think I'll ever get used to this,' you think as you emerge from a town car in a dress that you can barely breathe in.

MTV Music Awards.

You'd have never thought you'd be there in a million years, especially since you're not even a musician. But here you are, walking down the red carpet, being periodically stopped by paps and interviewers. You move along quickly to get inside. You are announcing for one of the categories tonight, and you want time to rehearse. You walk along backstage, trying to find where you're supposed to go, when suddenly you bump into someone. You nearly fall backwards onto your bum, but the stranger grabs and steadies you.

"Oh goodness! I'm so sorry. I'm ridiculously clumsy, especially in heels," you apologise as you smooth out your dress.

"No it's my fault. I wasn't looking," he replies in a thick Australian accent.

"Well I guess it was both of our faults then," you say looking into his green eyes. Then it hits you. You are talking to Ashton Irwin from 5 Seconds of Summer. Your little cousin is a big fan and had introduced you to his music over your Christmas holidays.

"Woah. You're Y/N Y/L/N, right?"

"Yes, and you're Ashton Irwin," you return with a smile.

"Yes. Wow. I'm a huge fan. I've seen all your movies, even the girly ones. I must say that you are even more beautiful in person," he says. You laugh and enjoy how he can sound so incredibly dorky, yet quite suave all at the same time.

"I wish I could say the same for you...I saw your Don't Stop music video and it looks like you've lost muscle tone since then...and fashion sense, what is with these jeans? I much prefer a man in tights and underwear," you tease.

"You and me both! I look like a mess and I'm not even comfortable. This shirt...it has holes in it and it's itchy. This bandana isn't nearly as exciting as my other one...and these jeans, so uncomfortable. I want nothing more than to be in a spandex suit with some red underwear over top. That outfit was breezy, but also snug and secure in the areas I needed support," he explains with a dimpled smile on his face.

You raise your eyebrow and ask, "And where exactly do you need support?"

"Well, you see, moonlighting as a superhero takes it toll. My knee, for example...I was saving this cat from a tree, you know real heroic stuff, and the branch began to break. And I was faced with a huge moral dilemma: save the cat and potentially fall to my death or run away. Not many would do it, but the look on the kitten's face. I just couldn't let an innocent die like that, and so I scaled the tree. It was gruelling, but had to be done. Just as I within reach of the kitten, the branch snaps. We go tumbling downward. My life flashes before my eyes. Somehow my superhuman instincts kicked in and I was able to grab the cat and cushion its fall. Sadly, I landed wrong on my knee and it hasn't been the same since, but it's one of the risks of the job. Saving people is not as easy as the movies make it out to be," Ashton explains dramatically, making you laugh.

He adds with a flirty smile, "Why? Where were you thinking?"

"Exactly that, actually," you joke.

"Well that's good. It would have been rather inappropriate for you to be thinking about elsewhere."

You gasp dramatically and clutch your chest, feigning disgust, "I would never!" This warrants an intoxicating giggle from him.

You continue with mock-upset, "In case you didn't know. I am a good girl. I only do wholesome, girly movies. Unlike you and your punk rock music with your funky hair dos, mosh pits, and lyrics saturated in sexual innuendos. I'm actually rather offended that you would insinuate such a thing!"