#54 You're An Actress

#54 You're An Actress (Muke)

so this is pretty long so i'm going to do it in different sections, the next is cashton.

Luke: (his POV)
"The game we are playing is Call or Delete. The rules are simple. Open your address books lads and start scrolling, when I shout stop. You either have to call them or delete them. Each are bad, because either you delete them...or you call them and you can't just say I gotta do this radio thing. You have to make up an elaborate lie. We'll come up with something for you to say, and you have to say it. So are you ready? Which of you wants to go first?" Nick, the BBC Radio 1 host, asks.

Michael and I look at each other. He can tell I'm sort of regretting agreeing to this. I should have let Calum come instead of me, but I wanted to be nice. Ashton and Cal have been feeling sick. We're pretty sure they are coming down with the flu, but if I had known what they were doing to make me do, I would have never agreed to this.

"Ladies first, Luke," Michael teases.

"Alright..." I say, knowing I can't pussy out. I'm on live radio, and there is no going back.

"Start scrolling," Nick instructs. I obey, praying that it'll land on someone that won't be too embarrassing.

"Michael, you do the honours."

"Alright. Stop!" Michael says.

My fingers stop scrolling and we both look at the name I have landed on. Michael starts hysterically laughing, and my stomach drops. Y/N Y/L/N. This is possibly the worst number to land on, and Michael knows it, hence the hysterics.

"Who is it?" Nick asks.

"It's uh Y/N Y/L/N," I explain.

"Woah. How do you have her number?" Nick asks, knowing that Y/N is waaay out of my league.

"He stole it from Harry."

"Oh right! They're friends, yeah?" Nick laughs.

"You make it sound creepy. Harry gave me her number."

"Yeah he gave you it because he thought you'd grow some balls and ask her out already, but instead you just sit and stare at her contact information all the time," Michael says. I honestly am starting to get a little upset with Michael. I get he is trying to be funny, but he can't just tell people about this. It's embarrassing. She could find out and think I'm a creep.

"I am getting there..." I say, trying to save face.

"Well then maybe we'll make this interesting. When you call her, at some point you have to tell her you like her."

"What? No. I can't do that!" I groan.

"She's probably going to find out you like her anyways. Someone will send her this radio show," Michael says.

"I don't even know what to say..." It's true. I'm not really great at the whole asking girls out thing. It's not really my forte, especially not in front of lord knows how many live listeners.

"Just tell her that you'd like to play titanic," Michael teases and then reaches over as presses the call button.

It begins to ring. I am dying right now. I just hope she doesn't answer, but of course she does, "Hello?"

"I uh hi...you might not remember me, but I'm uh Luke...Harry's friend," I stutter. Michael and Nick laugh silently.

"Oh of course I remember you. You're from 5 Seconds of Summer. I love your new album," she says sweetly, obviously trying to help me feel more comfortable.