Once  he gets to the office and parks, he pulls you out of the car. You are starting to realize what a  bad idea this was and how badly this might go. Steven reads  your  unease and  takes your hand in his.  His hands seems so big and covered yours almost completely.  He was determined  to deal with this

You follow him inside to you  office. As  soon as you step inside, everyone  starts staring. No one that was fired every came back to the office, much less with a stranger.   The  women stared longingly at Steven and  glare jealously at you when they saw your hand in his.

"Now where's your boss is office?" Steven looks around the room trying to get a layout  of the office.

You point him in the right direction and he pulls you along after him as he heads over. You see, through the little glass window that your former boss is in a meeting so you start to pull back away. However, Steven seems to have different ideas on the matter and barges straight into his office in the middle of his meeting. You're horrified and begin apologizing profusely as your boss stands slowly, his face purple with rage. He starts to mutter under his breath until he starts you yell at the top of his lungs a whole list of profanities you didn't even know he knew. His hands clench in anger and you're just preparing for him to call security to get you and Steven thrown out of the building, when Steven somehow manages to calm him with a simple look. Your not sure if calm  or terrify is the right word, but whatever the case your boss sits back down not saying another word.

Steven lights into him about what he did firing you yesterday, furious  at how you had  been treated. Amazingly, your former boss  sits their  like a child  being scolded and  just listens.  You could  hardly believe it

The other man that unfortunately, was meeting with him, is now red with embarrassment from seeing all that  and slips out of the room like a puppy with its tail between its legs. You follow out of the room when your former boss and Steven both give you a look telling you you should step outside. As soon as you do you feel unwelcome hand on your waist you turn around and see the unwelcome face you wish to never see again of the delivery boy. He wasn't really a man more of a boy.  He was barely 18 but he looked younger than that. He was so young, but he acted like he owned the world or maybe just acted like he thought he owned you. He grabs your wrist and yanks you around the corner before you have time to even scream. Before you know it he has your wrists pinned to the wall above your head and is pressing all his body weight against you.

You scream but, unfortunately it's cut off when his disgusting harsh lips pressed against your  lips. You freeze in shock and disgust, unable to move until he  moves to kiss  your neck and you let out one loud ear piercing scream. Almost immediately you hear the door to your boss's office open and the following  thunder of footsteps of Steven brushes out to you. Immediately, the man is ripped off you and thrown into the wall where Steven precedes to pounce on him and pummel his face with punches. You fall back to the floor and then try to go over to pull Steven off as much as you dislike that delivery boy you didn't actually want Steven to kill him. You weren't objecting to the fact that he would be covered in bruises the next day. Steven continues to punch over and over until security rushes over and pulls the two apart.

Your boss is standing their mouth hanging open, because he realizes that you've been telling the truth all along about the delivery boy. He turns to you and starts a  stammering apology when Steven just grabs your hand and marches you straight out. You stopped long enough to talk to the security downstairs.  And make a report to the police when they arrive soon. Apparently, the delivery boy would  be going to be in jail for a while since he had warrant out for his arrest on a rape charge. And somehow  had been avoiding the police for some time.

You shudder the thought of what that might have met you in time. Once again, Steven was there to save you. You start to shake and Steven pulls you into his chest. You bury your face in his leather jacket he had grabbed on his way up from the car. He rocks you from side to side until you're shaking subsides and you look up again. He cups your cheek with his hand and strokes it was with his thumb.

At that moment, everything seems to stop for you. You realize deep down that this isn't just a simple crush on your "knight in shining armor". There's something more to this. Something more to Steven he's special. He's special to you. And he has a special connection to you. You didn't want him to leave not ever somehow this was fate You Were Meant to find each other. As you were lost in thought Steven leans down and gently press is a kiss to your lips as a to erase the memory of that forced kiss a little while earlier. You melt into his kiss as your eyes flutter closed. He tugs you even closer to him rubbing your back gently as he kisses you. It feels that you feel that the whole world stop. You feel for the first time in your life that you're whole and that you have everything you could ever want. You can have everything now right here in front of you. It might be a crazy assumption to make, but it's what makes the most sense. You never believed in love at first sight before this, but now you're. Steven pulls away from the kiss, and resting his forehead on yours stares into your eyes.

"Thank you for saving me again Steven," you smile about him adoringly.

"Anything for my girl. That is okay if I call you my girl right? I mean I was thinking maybe you'd like to go out sometime. I feel like this could be the start of something really special" he winks at you

"Are you asking me out Steven?" you smile wide.

"What do you think I'm doing?"he whispers in your ear and laughs as your face turns red and you bury it  into his chest and nod

"Why don't we do this? Why don't we go to your place and pick up some take-out on the way there. We can just have a simple night and your place watch some movies and just spend time together. How does that sound?" he wraps an arm around your shoulder and kisses your hair.

"That sounds perfect," you smile wide

Steven winks at you and takes your hand as you leave the building, leading you back to the car. After  he  gallantly opens the door for you and closes it for you to step in you realize that this was the start of something special. You were about to go on a  new adventure, with Steven along  with you.

As Steven walks around the car to step in himself to drive you to get some takeout ,your shaken out of your daydream when your phone chirps a little alert for a text message. It's from an unknown number, but you open it anyway. Your heart sinks when you see 4 words that strike terror into your heart.

"You belong to me"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I managed to do it! YAY!!  lol.  Hope you lovelies enjoy it.   We'll see if I update soon. Need  to get my  creative brain going again.  But  for today, there is  an update. Hope you all like it