32 ~ News

[A/n: Unedited]

Jungkook and I have come a long way from the first time we met up again at my office. A few weeks have passed since the first time we made love and I was currently looking for Jiyeon who was refusing to go to school.

"Jiyeon where are you? It's almost time for school!" I yelled through the seemingly empty house. 

I slept over at Jungkook's house again for like the 10th time within this month, because he was away on a business trip.

I heard footsteps upstairs and felt a smile form on my lips.

"Jiyeon I hear you!" I yelled out. 

I quickly and quietly raced up the stairs, and made sure to keep my ears open for her tiny footsteps. The final room I didn't check was Jungkook's and my bedroom. I spotted Jiyeon's long brown hair beside our bed and slowly crept up on before her taking her into my arms.

"Got you!" I yelled lifting Jiyeon up.

"Hey!" Jiyeon laughed.

We shared a sweet laugh before I got serious.

"You'll be late for school!" I informed her and took her into the washroom.

"But I don't wanna gooo....." Jiyeon pouted.

"That pout doesn't work on me as it used to, and besides don't you want to try on the new dress I bought you yesterday?" I asked.

Jiyeon thought about my preposition for awhile before finally agreeing with me. She huffed and poked her tongue out against her cheek.

"Fine," Jiyeon whispered.

My heart warmed up when I looked at her. She was so alike her father despite not being his own. 

I always wanted a child of my own. A child that I helped create but without a woman involved. New procedures were coming out for males so their reproductive organs can be replaced with a uterus. Maybe I should apply... but I needed to confront Jungkook first.

"How do I look eomma?" Jiyeon asked.

Something pierced my heart every time Jiyeon called me eomma

"You look beautiful as always princess," I said.

After dropping Jiyeon off at her school I returned back to Jungkook's house and let myself in with my key. My dogs started barking loudly as I think they just woke up. I fed my children and locked the door to the kitchen so they wouldn't escape. Should I take them on a walk? Maybe later. I settled on the couch with my bowl of black bean noodles and turned on the TV.

"This just in Prince Baekhyun has been spotted leaving a hotel with a taller unidentified male in the outskirts of Seoul. They were both embracing each other tightly and reporters are assuming that they are romantically involved. After chatting with the King and Queen about their son they said that they 'have no choice, but to except their son's sexuality'. Can gay relationships be legal? Tune in for a group discussion on this matter".

 Can gay relationships be legal? Tune in for a group discussion on this matter"

My jaw dropped at what I was seeing and hearing. Are people beginning to accept same sex relationships? As I continued to watch the news channel I realized that many people had mixed emotions. 

"Same sex relationships just don't work! Sex was made for opposite sex relationships. How are people supposed to reproduce when they have sexual intercourse with the same gender?" a writer said.

"Technology has been advancing and so should we. Same sex relationships do happen even though they have been deemed illegal. People are born liking a certain gender and we can't force them otherwise. That itself should be a sin, because everyone is entitled to be who they want to be," another person said.

"So if you want to be prostitute are you entitled to do so?" the interviewer asked.

"Of course. You can be whatever you want even though it may seem socially unacceptable," someone else replied.

My heart kept pounding loudly during the duration of the interview. Most people did end up changing their views about same sex relationships, because of Prince Baekhyun. Did this mean people would accept Jungkook and I? Maybe just maybe they would. I dialed Jungkook.

"Babe?" Jungkook said over the phone.

"Hey. Did you see the news about Prince Baekhyun?" I asked eagerly.

"Yeah I read about it. It seems that some people are slowly accepting same sex relationships huh?" Jungkook said.

I nodded my head even though he couldn't see me.

"Do you think people would support us?" I asked.

"We can't know anything for sure unless we try," Jungkook said.

A/n: Hey guys! A little shout out to ecluda. There are of course more of you, but it isn't permitting me to tag without you being my follower... sorry. Saranghae to all those who read my books and support me <3. I might be writing a new book soon. It won't be vkook though. Tell me if you still want me to write it :). Hope you're having a good day.

 Hope you're having a good day