3 ~ Trouble

Taehyung's P.O.V.

"Well well well, who do we have here?" Park Bo Gum hyung said tauntingly.

Jungkook took off his glasses and looked 1000 fucking times hotter and younger.

"Look I want no trouble. If you try to pull something on me, I won't hesitate to push the button," said Jungkook. 

At that hyung took a step back. The button was took seriously here, because if the higher ups knew that bullying was going on they wouldn't hesitate to kick anyone out of town.

"Dare say something to the higher ups and you'll never see the end of this," hyung growled.

He shoved Jungkook out of the way and left the room.

"I apologize on his behalf. I don't know why he's acting like a dick," I said sighing.

"That's alright. Is there something to eat?" Jungkook questioned.

"I made some ramen," I said pushing Park Bo Gum's untouched bowl in Jungkook's direction.

"Thank God. I spent thirty minutes of my break looking for a simple restaurant, but every place was expensive as hell," Jungkook said sitting down on the bar stool.

"I agree. It makes the area look high end, but lacks simplicity," I said.

We began eating our ramen, and I couldn't help staring at his adorable face while making small talk.

"Oh I just remembered. You wanted to see my notes right? I'll go get them right now," I said.

"That totally slipped my mind! Thanks for reminding me," Jungkook stated.

I sat back down with the few pages of notes I wrote and noticed that Jungkook had his glasses back on. While eating, we discussed the notes and I answered all the questions Jungkook had for me.

 While eating, we discussed the notes and I answered all the questions Jungkook had for me

"This was really helpful. I'm glad that I didn't really miss much," Jungkook said.

"It's not a problem, if you'd like to take them go ahead," I replied.

I took my plate to the sink and started washing it. A few moments later Jungkook joined me and dried off my plate, while I washed his. Every time our hands brushed my heart beat sped up, but I tried to remain as calm as possible. 

"I should get going to my next class. What do you have right now?" Jungkook asked.

"Accounting and Finance, but it shouldn't be that difficult. What about you?" I questioned.

"Same here!" Jungkook said smiling.

  His cute bunny smile always sent a pang to my heart

"Are you in room 376?" I asked.

"Yep," Jungkook replied.

"Do you want to look at my notes for that?" I asked.

"That would be really kind of you Taehyung," he replied.

That was the first time I heard my name said so smoothly with care. This guy was really getting to me, and even though being gay was forbidden I wanted Jungkook. I mean I was never sexually attracted to females, because I was never into pussies, and this guy was making me hot and hard in a lot of places.

Jungkook's P.O.V.

When we entered the classroom Taehyung went and sat in his spot, but I had to go up to the teacher and introduce myself.

"Ms. Eun?" I asked nervously.

"You must be Jungkook," she replied happily.

"You may go sit next to Ms. Keng," Ms. Eun said.

"Actually I have a friend in this class, Taehyung, is it alright if I sit next to him?" I said.

The class became silent until Ms. Eun agreed that it would be the best for me to sit with people I'm familiar with. 

After class started Taehyung and I were whispering to each other.

"Did you really want to sit with me after taking a look at Grace?" Tae asked.

(Tae would be looking at Jungkook)

"What do you mean by that? Why would I want to sit with a stranger when I could sit with my friend?" I said frowning.

"Well for one she's one of the smartest students in this class, she's also nice, and looks gorgeous," Taehyung said.

"Well I don't regret anything," I whispered.

"Class you may have the rest of the period to work on the homework I gave you," Ms. Eun said.

I brought my books closer to Tae.

"Can you help me with this question Tae?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah sure," Taehyung replied.

He smelled intoxicating and I Ieaned into him as he started explaining. I laughed at him as he stuttered often.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Not with you I'm not," Taehyung whispered.