28 ~ A Sleepover

A/n: Should I write smut next chapter??? This is unedited so if there are any errors please bring them to my attention.  

I grabbed the duffel bag which contained pajamas, toiletries, and clothes for tomorrow. A week passed since Taehyung visited my house for dinner, and today Jiyeon and I were going over to Taehyung's house for a sleepover.

"Appa did you pack everything?!" Jiyeon asked.

She jumped around excited to finally visit Taehyung's house

"Everything is packed princess. Do you need anything? Otherwise let's get going," I said.

"Nope I'm good. Let's go!" she said running out the door.

I locked the door to our house and unlocked the car. After settling we drove for a solid half an hour before rounding the corner into a beautiful and quaint neighborhood. Jiyeon gasped in amazement. 

"Wow appa these houses look so cute! We should move here," she suggested.

"What about our old house?" I asked.

"Can't we keep them both?" she asked.

"That would be hard to manage Jiyeon," I said.

"That's unfair," she huffed out and pouted.

"You do understand me, yes?" I asked.

"Well I guess. Alright we don't have to move here, but can I have as many sleepovers as I want?" Jiyeon asked.

"Of course Jiyeon. You seem to really like Taehyung," I stated.

"Yes! Taehyung is very nice and caring towards me. Kind of like a mom," Jiyeon said.

When Jiyeon whispered the last part of her sentence my heart ached. Why couldn't Taehyung be my wife? There must be a way to make people accept social rejects like me. But how? I pushed my thoughts aside and decided to enjoy the present.

Before long we arrived at Taehyung's house and my eyes widened when I saw the posh house before me.