Song Softcore (M)

*ι ∂σ иσт σωи тнє ¢нαяα¢тєяѕ ¢яєαтє∂ ву мαяνєℓ ιи тнιѕ fαиfι¢тισи*

SPIDER-MAN: HIGHSCHOOL 2
Chapter 22- Song Softcore (M)

DAYS AGO

"Do you ever feel a certain pull towards someone for no reason at all? Like a stranger in a supermarket?", Gwen questioned.
"Yeah, I've felt that way before."

I remembered the moment Cindy and I revealed to each other we shared similar powers. The day we had a moment I never thought I wanted from her. A moment I never thought I NEEDED from her. Gwen still doesn't know that I may of lost my virginity to Cindy. She says we didn't have sex, but I don't buy it. After I woke up in Cin's apartment--I felt like I belonged with her. I felt like I loved her. I do love her. Loved... her. Maybe it was just the Spider-Hormones. Gwen wouldn't pitch a fit if she knew what Cindy and I did. She would forgive me but wouldn't look at our relationship the same way. She only wants me by her side. Forever.

"When I first saw you I felt that way, Peter. It's stupid I know, but I got so tinglingly. Do you understand? Do you want me to stop?" She got off of my chair and started for the door. I shot a thin web onto her hip and reeled her to the somewhat comfy bed where I lay. Maybe I was exhausted from school, but the air mattress was quite relaxing today. Gwen's playful fall onto my chest seemingly slowed down time like intense gravity. A pull. The creek of my rubbery mattress was white noise at this point. The aroma of expensive hair conditioner and body wash was enough to drown out any distracting nuisance.
"I understand. I understand how you feel." She grinned like I'd just said the three magic words. The three words I want to say so bad but can't. It's not the time. I want to be certain. "I DEFINITELY know how you feel. Emotionally and..."
She let some of the pressure off of my chest and onto my hips. Not gonna lie I was scared, but it felt amazing. The thin pair of boxers I wore combined with Gwen's presence was starting to become overwhelming. She's so beautiful.
"Yeah... I know how you feel.", she said once more. "It's very nice." She gently placed her head onto my own while applying more and more pressure below. Our heavy panting felt like one combined breath. We weren't kissing, just enjoying the position we were in when we shared our first kiss. Our bodies millimeters apart, her legs sandwiching mine while she rest on me, and both of our sacred beliefs coming so close to being nothing but afterthoughts.

"What if someone walks in.", I whispered into her tiny ear.
"S-Switch the lights off."
"I don't want to get up."
"Then we're going to get caught. Or do you like the idea of your Aunt almost seeing us have s-"
"Yes. Yeah I like it. I like the danger and the rush knowing I'm not allowed to be with you, yet we stay up talking nearly every night."
"Are we too young for this, Peter?"
"You always tell me to shut up so take your own advice.", I say awkwardly trying to sound demanding and like a man.

Gwen didn't verbally reply. Still applying the same amount of pleasurable pressure--she began leaning back and forth against my body to the thought of us. Her eyes went from focusing on me to shut tight, trying to enjoy every intimate second together while it lasted. No one should be awake, but it's the precinct. Never know who could still be awake. Either copying papers or getting a cup of freshly brewed coffee, everyone stays busy in the precinct.

"Wait. Let me take my jacket off.", I interrupt.
Maxine follows my lead and removes her top from the equation. Her bra and cheerleading shorts didn't seem fair considering I only had on my boxers now.
"Is that better?", she asks.
"S-So much better.", I say as if I've never seen her only in a bra before. "Wait I have a question. If you liked me, why were you so mean to m-"
"Shut up Parker! It f-f-f-feels like I-I can't move."

I didn't have to ask to know what she was imagining. She knows it's not the real thing. She knows it won't happen for a while. But I believe it's the build up to something greater that keeps her from complaining or putting me inside her for a split second. I've thought about it before, who wouldn't, but that would only make us want each other more. It wouldn't satisfy anyone except for our picky hormones.
"I-I'm going to wait for us. I can wait. I don't want to rush. Take your time, Parker. Take your sweet... sweet time."
"You promise, Gwen?"
"I promise."