The Stacys

*ι ∂σ иσт σωи тнє ¢нαяα¢тєяѕ мα∂є ву мαяνєℓ тнαт αяє ιи тнιѕ fαиfι¢тισи*

SPIDER-MAN: High School
Chapter 5- The Stacys

~Holy crap Gwen is as hot as Death Valley. Her lush, blonde hair is longer than Liz's. Even the way her eyes glow in the lamp light is jaw-dropping~

All of the detail on her face shined as she sat there BORED listening to her father talk to my aunt. She's wearing a black hairband that keeps her blonde hair intact. It complimented her green and white shirt. The white shirt made her lively green eyes POP.

After I stopped staring at Gwen, I saw they both had bags in their hands. They appeared to be moving bags.

"Hello Peter!", said Captain Stacy. He stood up out of the chair and walked out of the circle they made in the living area. George Stacy extended his hand out and stared at me. His grip was tight. He didn't let up even with my hands being ice cold.

~I can't squeeze his like a true man. There's no way of telling how strong I am~

With Gwen being fourteen, he practically keeps her on a leash. She's never dated anyone before. I don't even think she's dated secretly. The boys at school already know not to mess with her because they all comprehend the fact that Captain Stacy would go to jail for killing one of them. I'm scared of him. Ever since one of her brothers died in the "Judgement" event, Gwen and her father have been as close as siblings. I honestly think he doesn't want her to end up like his ex-wife.

•Aunt May explained why the Stacys were at our apartment. She said, "Captain Stacy and Gwen are going to be staying here for a while Peter. One of the Vulture's attacks knocked their apartment and it is going to be in construction for at LEAST a year ." I took my earbud out of my ear and wrapped the rest around my phone. I didn't know how to react. Gwen Stacy was going to be living with ME. It's not like I can do anything with her. Her father is living here too.
"Um cool! I mean -ha- where are you guys going to-to sleep at?!"

~Gwen can have my room with me~

"I was thinking you can sleep with Ben and me in our room, George in the guest room, and Gwen can sleep in your room!"

~Fudge~

"Y-te-yea that sounds ok! I mean perfect... never mind."
Aunt May squinted her eyes at me. She was confused why I was stuttering more than I normally do.
"Just tell us!", my Aunt said.
"It's just that I can sleep on the couch. I don't want to be in you guys' way. Plus, I talk in my sleep, and -uh- Uncle Ben is a light sleeper!"

~Please please PLEASE fall for my lie~

"Well if that's what you want Peter. Go get out of that stained shirt and get ready for dinner. The extras are for your Uncle by the way!"
"Yes ma'am!", I said while taking Gwen's bags to my room.