Just This Once

*ι ∂σ иσт σωи тнє ¢нαяα¢тєяѕ мα∂є ву мαяνєℓ тнαт αяє ιи тнιѕ fαиfι¢тισи*

SPIDER-MAN: High School
Chapter 6- Just this once

"How?! Why? Why are you doing this?! One, it's like six in the morning! Two, keep it down!"
"You might want to keep that down.", she said while pointing at my... area.

~This is so embarrassing! It's only been a couple of hours since Gwen moved into my home and I've already made a bad impression~

"Stop pointing at it! It's normal!", I said while running to my room to go change my pants. She followed me into my room. Well, our room.
"You're probably thinking, 'I can make this work! Gwen Stacy is going to be living with me! Automatic smash!'"

~Wait what? Does she think I dreamt about her? I don't even remember the dream! Although, it seems like I enjoyed it~

"Gwen, I never thought of you as an object. I honestly don't even remember the dream. I'm not some douche who smashes and then dips out."
"Tell that to your zodiac sign. I actually thought you wer-"
"Oh my goodness shut up about the zodiac stuff. I don't even have women to have sex with! Even if I did, I'm waiting."
"Waiting?"
"Yes."
"You're stuck in the sixties. You never know the future Peter." She looked in my closet and gave me a red Captain America shirt with the words "remember" on the back and some grey jogging pants.
"What a good ole all-American hero you are, Peter Parker."
Trying to counter what she told me, I said, "You may never know the future, but you can prevent certain things."
"No, you can't. Everyone has a mind. You can't control what people do."
"Yea but you can influence them to do other things. Look at Hitler."
"Using Hitler as an example automatically makes you lose."
"He still had power over other people! He had a plan and carried it out using people. It's what we do."
"It's because others are afraid to do the right thing because it costs them something. If you act out in North Korea you can easily get your family killed even if they did nothing wrong."

~She's so annoying, yet beautiful and smart~

"Yep maybe you're right.", I told her trying to end the conversation.
"Now you're just saying that because you ran out of ideas to hit me back with."

~Holy cow shut up you won~

"Yep! That's totally what I'm doing.", I said in my most sarcastic voice. She was starting to get on my nerves about trying to be right.
"Just hurry up and put your stuff on. We don't have all day!"
"I can't do anything with you standing there!", I said cowardly.
"It doesn't matter! Stop being a wuss."
I took off my shirt and said, "There! Happy now!?"

She just stared at me.

~What now~

"What?!", I asked her impatiently.
"You're- you're not super boney? You look pretty defined", she said, just staring at me.
"What?"
"Look in the mirror dude!"
I walked out of my room and into the broken bathroom. You know how sometimes you can wake up but still be in a dream? That's how I'm feeling right now. I checked my fingers to make sure I had all five of them and looked in the mirror a second time to make sure there was a reflection. I learned that after I had too many sodas before bedtime. I had all of my fingers, and the reflection was still there. I was defined now. I had abs! No, they weren't huge and rigid, but you couldn't mistake them for anything else if you saw them. My chest was bigger and broader. My shoulders had a V-shape appearance to them. Gwen followed me into the bathroom. "It-It looks like that dream gave you more than sticky underwear. How did this happen?!"