the Homeless girl "...."

Name:"..m-m-my name is Sally..."
Nickname: "u-u-um..." (Sal or make up!)
Middle name: "M-my middle name?" ( may)
Last name: "...i-i don't have a Last name.." ( windston
Age: "im 7..."
Gender: "Why Do you w-want to know?" (female Duh!)
Species:"i wish i was a G-g-ghost..." (human)
Sexuality:"what?" (She's only 7 pervert!)
Looks:

" (human)Sexuality:"what?" (She's only 7 pervert!) Looks:

Personality: "i don't know.." (She use to be all Bubbly,happy, Cheerful and much more But now she's skittish, Shy, Quiet, and a loner she tries to stay away from Others as much as she can she is Very smart as well)
Backstory: when she was In School and Such that was Her only way Out of The hell hole she lived in which wasn't all that bad Until Her Father started Abusing her and Ended up Killing her mom and Little baby Brother Which surprisingly she wasn't dead like them after being Beat so much she Ran away Living on the streets she never got raped or anything which was Good for her at least
Family: mom (dead) little brother (dead) father ( maybe still alive who knows)
Pets: none
Home: (abandoned House)

" (She use to be all Bubbly,happy, Cheerful and much more But now she's skittish, Shy, Quiet, and a loner she tries to stay away from Others as much as she can she is Very smart as well) Backstory: when she was In School and Such that was Her only...

Job/school: "i use to go to a School" (nope she's homeless)
Fears: "you scare me" She backs away a little  (being rape, and Dying at a Young age)
Allergic: "...why do you want to know?" (She is allergic to Lavender and the smell of Cig smoke)
Friends: nope she used to though
Smokes: Nope
Drinks: nope
Catchphrase: "Please Don't hurt me!" "Im Sorry!"
Theme song:

----------------------------------------------
Scene 1~: you was coming home From a hard Day Of working at your crappy Job and of course you was Driving when you stopped at a Stop sign to see a little Girl laying on the Ground Weak looking it was Clear she was Homeless because of her Worn down clothes and they was all Nasty looking...what do you do?

Scene 2~: make Up